Prophecy of Kings FFG webstore availability?

By Madmartigan, in Twilight Imperium

Is there any kind of estimate as to when the expansion will be available to order on the webstore?

Don’t know. They announced it was available, so I would expect it to be up on their store already, but I can’t imagine it sold out in one day, no matter how popular it might be.

It sold out via pre-orders before ever hitting shelves. At this very moment, Amazon's product page shows that it is being sold by a third party who has an estimated restock date of June 30, 2021, but that kind of estimated restock date on Amazon changes all the time. It's probably just a "We have no idea" placeholder date because I got an email a couple of days ago from the online retailer where I pre-ordered my copy. The email said:

" We have been updated by Asmodee that they will only be able to fulfill a small amount of orders on the 11/27 release date due to production issues. As a result, your Twilight Imperium Expansion will not be shipping out this week. They have assured us that we will receive the Expansions within the next 60 days... "

Miniature Market had it available for pre-order...they sold out a while ago...a few days ago they suddenly got about 100 more available for pre-order...then those sold out within a couple of days.

Glad I ordered mine right away

Cool Stuff Inc. got a bunch more in stock yesterday, but then they sold out the same day. I'm sure that the current BGG rating of 9.7 helps the demand, but it certainly doesn't help the short supply! This expansion is going like hot cakes!

Just got my ore-order today! Yeah!!!

Hi,

Any info about ENG version reprint in Europ? Will it be available till Christmas or not?

I can find it in ant langue except eng 😜

Greets and thx for any info

Rafał