Phase IIs Finally!

By Crawfskeezen, in Star Wars: Legion

I know they've been in stock on the FFG website for a bit but the shipping costs to Canada are more than I'd like. Finally they're back in stock at several of my stores. Looking forward to hitting the battlefield with them.

As a fellow Canadian...what stores? Hahaha

I had 4 boxes on back order with my FLGS. Imagine my surprise when I get the call from them telling me they were in. Unfortunately those were the only ones they got so none for anyone else.

Edited by T70 Driver
3 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

I had 4 boxes on back order with my FLGS. Imagine my surprise when I get the call from them telling me they were in. Unfortunately those were the only ones they got so none for anyone else.

Do you want 4?

I got 1 box and "rebranded" some of my P1 into P2 with the extra heads so i would have 2 units. Thats as many as I've ever wanted. The changes in points make the P1s look even better and P1 with Fives is pretty good stuff on the cheap

1 hour ago, buckero0 said:

Do you want 4?

I got 1 box and "rebranded" some of my P1 into P2 with the extra heads so i would have 2 units. Thats as many as I've ever wanted. The changes in points make the P1s look even better and P1 with Fives is pretty good stuff on the cheap

Actually I do so I can cover all possibilities in the future. Also I'm having them painted up as the 332nd company so they're ready to go when we get Ahsoka Tano in the game.

Edited by T70 Driver