Offline mode?

By Hiemfire, in X-Wing Squad Builder

I can't figure out how to switch the phone app to offline mode. I checked in settings and there isn't an option to do so.

Mine has been working fine offline, but you have to open it online first. It will build anything if it’s already open in the background but if I shut data and WiFi off I can not open the app.

7 minutes ago, Vykk Draygo said:

Mine has been working fine offline, but you have to open it online first. It will build anything if it’s already open in the background but if I shut data and WiFi off I can not open the app.

So pseudo-offline mode. Got it. :(

Hopefully it’s like some of the other issues since it dropped and will get better

I just put my tablet into Airplane mode and the App opened just fine. It auto switches to offline mode pretty seamlessly IMHO.

30 minutes ago, ravehnhuhrxt said:

I just put my tablet into Airplane mode and the App opened just fine. It auto switches to offline mode pretty seamlessly IMHO.

We have different understandings of the meaning of "offline" mode then. For me setting an app to offline doesn't require rendering the device it is on incapable of connecting to a network, it just stops the app from using the network. Wouldn't function very differently for you, but for me I'd like to be able to access the app without it eating data and still have my phone on incase I get a call or text.

Edit:

My offline now works! Woohoo. I didnt initially on install and for a few days after, but I tried it again and

Cool.

One less issue.

Edited by Larky Bobble