Vassal Clone Wars Tournament

By Green Knight, in Star Wars: Armada

1 hour ago, rasproteus said:

@rasproteus defeats @Maturin 249-148

Wat Tambor and the Techno Union pulling my rear end out of the fire - my flagship was down to 1 hull and only 2 shields on my rear hull zone when he showed up. Gave me enough shields to survive the last squadron attack and into the next round. Survived one more shot at range from Maturin's remaining Munificent, and then was able to just dump a TON of shields back onto that ship and survive the last shot of the game.

I shall be outragedly shaking my fist at Wat Tambor whenever I see him from now on. *Darn you Wat Tambooooooooor!*

@itzSteve vs. @ransburger will be taking place on Tuesday, 6pm PST.

@BrobaFett and I play this Wednesday 6pm GMT!

anyone else having problems accessing tabletopto

Good game with @mmusterer , we both rolled in slow with our Munificents and traded shots at long range while our squads ground each other to dust. In the end I was able to drop a Munificent and frantically repair enough to keep mine alive, final score 182-48, MoV 134, 7-4

@Mala trounced @scipio83 7-4 (273 - 190)

More than half the game have been played!

The US sector has a couple of big wins, but otherwise there have been a clot of close games. Bunch of 6s and 7s.

5 hours ago, Green Knight said:

More than half the game have been played!

The US sector has a couple of big wins, but otherwise there have been a clot of close games. Bunch of 6s and 7s.

I appear to have been mistakenly entered as a “win” in my match on the rankings/pairing site.

7 minutes ago, scipio83 said:

I appear to have been mistakenly entered as a “win” in my match on the rankings/pairing site.

Fixed. Thanks!

Louis V Ebon 7-4 (113-0)

My match is sheduled on Friday afternoon.

@Ling27 vs @MandalorianMoose finishes 460-0 to me. Ling gave me first player and I picked their Blockade Run. Great game and a fun opponent, best of luck in the rest of your games!

@Angry_Ewok and My self will be having our battle starting here in about 15 mins.

Edited by clontroper5

Bleachorange beats BackSeatAdmiral 269-206. MOV 63 points.

GReat game!

Yep, it was a blast

@Green Knight Giraffasaur is mistakenly entered as a win in TTT.

9 hours ago, MandalorianMoose said:

@Ling27 vs @MandalorianMoose finishes 460-0 to me. Ling gave me first player and I picked their Blockade Run. Great game and a fun opponent, best of luck in the rest of your games!

That was a good match and you played very well. Congrats and hope you have other good games! Thanks for the game, you showed me a few new tricks and I appreciate that.

Edited by Ling27

I don't see a post by him but @Angry_Ewok whooped my but. 400-64 (his vultures died though)

2 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

I don't see a post by him but @Angry_Ewok whooped my but. 400-64 (his vultures died though)

It's been reported in the battle reports sub.

I have trouble reaching https://tabletop.to/

Looks like the server is down.

Will update results once the site is back up.

@millerlk and I battle out a close one. Though I lost the second muni early to some on fire dice, (2/2/2 from 3 ywings in a row, then 3 with an acc at long range from the Acc , and 5 out the side with CF from the consular finished it) I clawed back to flak away most of the fighter ball and kill the flagship Acclamator. Turn 6 the ion cannon objective token rolled exactly what it needed to kill a hardcell to swing the game back. That was the last roll that mattered, as by 6 our fleets had well sailed past each other so there was no way for me to get those points back.

200 v 202, Miller wins in a 6/5 2pt mov.

Most games have already been completed.

Outstanding games (I assume these are all scheduled):

US (2)

TABLE 11
LAZORBEEMS

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded
BIGGSIRL

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded

TABLE 15
SOBONIS01

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded
GUITBOXER

Not a registered user

EURO (4)

TABLE 2
GREEN SQUADRON 3

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded
ZAZ333

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded

TABLE 4
GAIJINSENSHI

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded
REALVEERS

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded

TABLE 6
NEWGHANDI

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded
SASSKA

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded

TABLE 8
STOEBNER

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded
BEGINNER2WINNER

Not a registered user

Win Loss Conceded
On 12/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, BiggsIRL said:

@BiggsIRL vs @LazorBeems Thursday at 9pm EST / 6pm PST.

That's tonight!

On 12/5/2020 at 3:40 PM, Sobonis01 said:

@Guitboxer

please dm me to set up our match. I tried to message you and it would not go thru.

Was a time agreed upon?

Never mind. Found it :)

Edited by Green Knight