Legion Secret Santa 2020

By TauntaunScout, in Star Wars: Legion

Are we doing this, this year? PM me and I'll assign you a giftee.

Rules: All gifts must be related to Star Wars, or miniature wargaming, or both. Gifts can be new, or used, or homemade. I need at least 2 participants per country because I'm not signing anyone up for international postage. You can enter as many times as you want to.

Price point: Don't spend more than you'd be cool with spending if you end up getting nothing in return.

PM me with a FULL MAILING ADDRESS to be added. On Dec. 3rd I will pair everyone off with someone in their own country. @Fistofriles we already have other Canadians for you this year!

How many people so far?

i am in i love this and there is another from north of the border great

Some of the assignments went out today. The rest will be delayed until tomorrow. My apologies.

Assignments have all been sent. REMINDER: If you haven't sent me an address yet, get it to me NOW.

You should all have your assignments addresses, except one of you because ONE person who shall remain nameless, who I am still waiting to get a full mailing address from... You Know Who You Are

If I missed anyone else, PM me.

I was thinking participants should post their interests here so people can get an idea of what to do?

I just looked back at the person I have post so went through all of there post to see what they like

This is the best time of the year

This has been a blast! And a great way to end 2020.

Big thanks to @Ghost1 for the Secret Santa giftcard to Imperial Terrain! No pictures for now for obvious reasons, but I'll post when I get something printed.

My package is heading out today to it's destination. Hope they like it!

@Docgimmethenews , hit the nail on the head with the gift! Smuggler's Dice are such a subtle, awesome idea!

Thanks again Doc!!!

I got some surplus stormtroopers, terrain, a barc speeder, and a 3dprinted thing that measures whether you can hit your target or not (competition thing). Very good haul. Thank you very much!!!