Imperial HyperspAces WTF?

By Cloaker, in X-Wing

@ Scum4Life Definitely. Trip Firesprays are going to be REALLY good in HS.

But in extended? I'm going with this "come at me brah" Reinforce/Focused Boba and the Madman

Boba Fett (86)
Fearless (3)
Jamming Beam (0)
Thermal Detonators (3)
False Transponder Codes (2)
Shield Upgrade (6)
Angled Deflectors (2)
Slave I (3)
Han Solo (10)

Emon Azzameen (71)
Jamming Beam (0)
Cad Bane (3)
Concussion Bombs (4)
Andrasta (2)
Thermal Detonators (3)
Total: 200

Edited by Cloaker
8 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

@ Scum4Life Definitely. Trip Firesprays are going to be REALLY good in HS.

But in extended? I'm going with this "come at me brah" Reinforce/Focused Boba and the Madman

Boba Fett (86)
Fearless (3)
Jamming Beam (0)
Thermal Detonators (3)
Shield Upgrade (6)
Angled Deflectors (2)
Slave I (3)
Han Solo (10)

Emon Azzameen (71)
Jamming Beam (0)
Cad Bane (3)
Concussion Bombs (4)
Andrasta (2)
Thermal Detonators (3)
Total: 200

Replace codes with Deadman's Switch. Codes is a waste.

44 minutes ago, PaulRuddSays said:

The problem that I see here is that the Deltas will struggle to do enough damage unless Vermeil is in the fray, and Vermeil just isn't that durable. Lacking reinforce really hurts versus the lambda version of this, which also had an extra arc.

That is the why I said the list could do well as opposed to it will redefine the meta. Yes that list isn't going to win a system open. @Scum4Life put it better:

14 minutes ago, Scum4Life said:

Glad to see you find something your willing to try out, and posted about it thus helping others shake the 'Sky is Falling' mind set 👍

Just because other factions have a clearer path doesn't mean you shouldn't try and put stuff together.

2 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Replace codes with Deadman's Switch. Codes is a waste.

Until 48 hours ago I would have agreed with you brother

With the fire sale on munitions I ain't so sure. No range restrictions. Works when you grab a lock or one lands on you. Deprives enemy action economy or deters lock agency.

I'll bite on that for 2% of my total list value

I'm feeling good with both Scum and Empire atm. But what theyll be up against remains to be seen.

Empire has good generics. Lots of utility pieces. Depending on the opposition, there's numerous mixed 4, 5, 6 ship lists that can cover a lot of different match ups. They're fun to explore.

Defenders are solid, but I don't see a lot going on outside 2x Delta. Without any jazz, they're basically just somewhere you stuff a whole bunch of points away. I'll be trying to work out how the Defender fits into this new deal. Maybe one with... a bunch of... things.

4x Alpha and 2x Inq with Tracers seems quite scary to me. I'm kind of measuring up other things from there.

2 could be FCS x1s, if the Inqs were Barons. But Inqs ping targets so well. And I prefer 3 FCS x1s.

Missile Inqs, in general, are really quite a thing.

2 Predator Sabers seems a really good wing in there somewhere.

I'm a Reaper fan boy, so I'll always be convinced good things are available.

2 Sabers, A Reaper and a Defender... 1 each on Procket/TT Inqs, Feroph w/Troopers, 1 Delta...

Then there's the raw Brute, I too miss Rampage and especially now, Lyttan. But chunky gun still.

I really like 2-4 Named TIEs as an element, but I haven't done it enough. Wampa is back.

A lot to play with. Depending on the opposition.

Edited by Cuz05