Legion Buying Guide (Winter 2020)

By Mbweha, in Star Wars: Legion

Looking for advice on how to expand your army or advise a friend how to take the dive and start their own collection? Look no further!

Thank you. This is helpful for new players like me. However, the bottom line is to buy, buy, buy multiples :)

You forgot to mention the dice. Is two core set boxes enough?

Yeah the need to buy multiples is a bit of a downer, I don't disagree.

As for the dice, if you get two cores then you'll have enough since their are three of each in every Core Set (well... actually if you use Fire Support on certain dice pools you might need more but it's so rare that it doesn't matter).

Glad you found it helpful!

3 hours ago, robertpolson said:

You forgot to mention the dice. Is two core set boxes enough?

Two sets is technically enough, but I would recommend a third (either from a third core or just a dice pack). There will definitely be times when you need more than 6 dice.

Look on ebay for extras.

I don't think you need multiples of anything.

I play all 4 factions and haven't felt the need for multiples except for the newest factions that don't quite have the variety of others yet

Edited by buckero0

If you run a Clone army, be on the lookout for a restock of Phase 2 Clone Troopers in your FLGS. I have, well had, 4 boxes on back order with my FLGS. I just received a call from them saying they were ready for pickup right now.

So, yay, it's a Thanksgiving miracle. :)

Pick up Wookies! They are cheap right now and are one supportive expansion away from being great. Otherwise this was a great video and I agree with everything.