By Geekboy75g, in Army Building

796/800
B1 Battle Droids (B1 Battle Droid)
B1 Battle Droids
B1 Battle Droids
B1 Battle Droids
B1 Battle Droids
BX-Series Droid Commandos (Strike Team) (BX-Series Droid Sniper, Hunter)
STAP Riders
STAP Riders
STAP Riders
AAT Trade Federation Battle Tank (T-Series Tactical Droid Pilot, High-Energy Shells)

Commands:
Ambush (1), Mechanized Incursion (1), Push (2), Orbital Strike (2), Assault (3), Roger, Roger! (3), Standing Orders (4)

this is just what i thought of with the new rrg update 13 acts with a tank. i know you could do this with 55point commander but still you get more points to spend.

hoping for the same to happen with empire and rebels.

Ambush (1), Mechanized Incursion (1), Push (2), Orbital Strike (2), Assault (3), Roger, Roger! (3), Standing Orders (4)
796/800
B1 Battle Droids
BX-Series Droid Commandos (Strike Team) (BX-Series Droid Sniper)
STAP Riders
STAP Riders
STAP Riders
AAT Trade Federation Battle Tank (T-Series Tactical Droid Pilot, High-Energy Shells)
AAT Trade Federation Battle Tank (OOM-Series Droid Pilot, High-Energy Shells)

Commands:
10 act double tank list

This is truly the stuff of nightmares

Looks like a blast to play for sure!!

Edited by bllaw

You definitely want to think about fitting in some HQ uplinks or something to guarantee activation control. That army is naturally going to spread out some and could really suffer AI problems.

clones have something similar now as well, only 12 acts but still pretty nice

797/800
Phase I Clone Troopers
Phase I Clone Troopers
Phase I Clone Troopers
Phase I Clone Troopers
Phase I Clone Troopers
Phase I Clone Troopers
Arc Troopers (Strike Team) (DC-15x ARC Trooper)
Arc Troopers (Strike Team) (DC-15x ARC Trooper)
BARC Speeder
BARC Speeder
BARC Speeder
TX-130 Saber-Class Fighter Tank (Aayla Secura, TX-130 Twin Laser Turret)

Because they were more worried about the Clone nerf and didn't look at what you could do with CIS. I do believe the Clones needed taken down a notch, and yes, I'm a Clone player, but I think the CIS needed a little something done also.

Just my to credits.

Maybe it's going to change, but the Droids have been very balanced in their matchups against Rebels and Empire.

Factions looked better or worse depending on how soundly Clone Standby was defeating them.

4 hours ago, bswaim said:

Because they were more worried about the Clone nerf and didn't look at what you could do with CIS. I do believe the Clones needed taken down a notch, and yes, I'm a Clone player, but I think the CIS needed a little something done also.

Just my to credits.

What exactly can be done with CIS that is such a problem?

Literally all they have to do is give a field commander to Imperials and Rebels thereby treating all faction equally.

Changing field commander so it actually changes the unit to the commander rank would help too.

Field Commander is a very easy rule to fix. I still dont like the rule but its easy to fix.

Edited by Khobai

Droids without HQ Uplink?

Heresy!