Din Djarin build

By SufficientlyAdvancedMoronics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Has anyone done a build for Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) yet?

If so, how do you think it differs from other famous Mandalorians, like Boba, Jango, Bo Katan, and Montross?

1 hour ago, SufficientlyAdvancedMoronics said:

Has anyone done a build for Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) yet?

If so, how do you think it differs from other famous Mandalorians, like Boba, Jango, Bo Katan, and Montross?

Yes, @Ebak did one a while ago, but I can't find find it. <_<

I'm scratching my head, trying to figure out why this thread isn't in the EotE forum.

Ah! Found it:

@Ebak , you didn't really make it all that searchable, buddy. :D

19 minutes ago, Bellona said:

I'm scratching my head, trying to figure out why this thread isn't in the EotE forum.

Sorry, I just usually post here and didn't think to put it anywhere else. Is there a way to move it to the other forum?

Is there a reason why he couldn't be an NPC in a FaD campaign?

47 minutes ago, SufficientlyAdvancedMoronics said:

Sorry, I just usually post here and didn't think to put it anywhere else. Is there a way to move it to the other forum?

No and no.

8 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Ah! Found it:

@Ebak , you didn't really make it all that searchable, buddy. :D

Sorry! Been meaning to continue that little project. I had hoped to donate the NPCs to a fan book, but that fell through so...they're just out there.

8 hours ago, SufficientlyAdvancedMoronics said:

Nothing to apologise for. The Edge forums are generally considered the main forums with FaD and AoR being artefact forums. To be fair FFG probably should have unified them ages ago. However! No reason you can't post here.

46 minutes ago, Ebak said:

Nothing to apologise for. The Edge forums are generally considered the main forums with FaD and AoR being artefact forums. To be fair FFG probably should have unified them ages ago. However! No reason you can't post here.

And FaD has more of a purpose than AoR since it filled out the Force system.