Transport X:Open questions

By drail14me, in Rules

On the Occupier Tank card it says...

" Transport 1: Open (You may transport 1 friendly trooper unit. After defending, if you suffered 1 or more wounds, each unit you are transporting suffers 1 wound.) Is that part about suffering 1 wound just an Occupier Tank rule? I can't find that wording anywhere in the RRG.

Also, if you transport an E-Web with a Barrage Generator. If you fire the E-Web from transport, it loses FIXED. Does that mean you can't use the Barrage Generator?

The card is irrelevant. Use only the RRG

1 hour ago, drail14me said:

On the Occupier Tank card it says...

" Transport 1: Open (You may transport 1 friendly trooper unit. After defending, if you suffered 1 or more wounds, each unit you are transporting suffers 1 wound.) Is that part about suffering 1 wound just an Occupier Tank rule? I can't find that wording anywhere in the RRG.

Also, if you transport an E-Web with a Barrage Generator. If you fire the E-Web from transport, it loses FIXED. Does that mean you can't use the Barrage Generator?

The transport open rules changed with the latest rules reference release. As it stands now no if the tank takes a wound the unit it is transporting does not. If the tank is destroyed the unit transporting takes 1 wound and a suppression.
For the question about the generator, I’m not sure, that’s one to email about.

9 hours ago, drail14me said:

With the rules as written, yes, as it doesn't have fixed, the generator can't trigger. Now if that was the intention or not is hard to say.