New Stuff From AMG

By JediPartisan, in Star Wars: Legion

I'd drop Legion like a hot rock for a 10mm scale Ground Assault game that allowed me to play the Battle of Hoth complete with infantry, AT=ATs, and snowspeeders.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:02 PM, Caimheul1313 said:

EDIT: The issue with faceless mooks in MCP style games is that they are only really a threat to the heroes in large numbers. So making fielding a solo Stormtrooper to fight Luke and Leia balanced will get the feel of the universe off a bit.

Then they could use some ruleset like Knight Models Batman miniatures games. It is a skirmish game, but you can have a trio of cops fighting alongside batman and against Joker and 4 generic gangsters, and it works like a charm.

On 11/21/2020 at 1:24 PM, Hawkstrike said:

I'd drop Legion like a hot rock for a 10mm scale Ground Assault game that allowed me to play the Battle of Hoth complete with infantry, AT=ATs, and snowspeeders.

This is what should have been from the beginning.

54 minutes ago, Tubb said:

Then they could use some ruleset like Knight Models Batman miniatures games. It is a skirmish game, but you can have a trio of cops fighting alongside batman and against Joker and 4 generic gangsters, and it works like a charm.

Using a different ruleset from MCP would mean they aren't saving money on game development though, as opposed to a simple reskin.
It also doesn't do anything about Empire/CIS having significantly fewer named options if Disney insists on pure "faction" list building.

Edited by Caimheul1313