Forum future?

By drail14me, in Star Wars: Legion

Wondering what the future is for the FFG Community Forums? Will these just roll over to the AMG website? Will AMG create a new community and these just go away? Inquiring minds what to know.

Hopefully we can post pictures

But wasn’t the RPG stuff moved to another company, and the forum remained as it was, on this site?

Also, don’t they send out notifications for the RPG stuff through this site?

These are questions, as I haven’t really been on those forums, and haven’t watched for notifications, so I can’t say with any certainty. That also doesn’t mean that Atomic Mass Games may prefer to control the info themselves and change things where the RPG company left things a they were.

But it would be nice to share photos, etc.

I went over to have a look at the Forums for Marvel Crisis Protocol and was disappointed. They have ONE forum for rules questions only. No general dissuasion, list building, etc. Hope that changes if they host the Legion forums.

Hopefully the forms won’t change I love the legion community. everyone helps each other out I want to stay that way.

10 hours ago, drail14me said:

I went over to have a look at the Forums for Marvel Crisis Protocol and was disappointed. They have ONE forum for rules questions only. No general dissuasion, list building, etc. Hope that changes if they host the Legion forums.

That website needs a major overhaul.

It would be a shame to lose this community. I have played many games in my life and I have to say the Legion and Armada communities are by far the best, people just helping each other and encouraging just for the love of the game...its a welcome change to the usual online mess!

This forum is still on an Asmodee company, and as pointed out, the RPG forums are still here.
I think these forums will continue, and the company will spend as much time in them as they always have: very little 😛