Community Goal

By Scum4Life, in X-Wing

With our much loved and in a few aspects maligned game game moving to Atomic Mass in the near future, i Wonder what will happen to the number of posts beign made on this forum.
For the past few years I have been looking forward to us reaching 1.5 million posts!

I worry we will never reach that, at least not in the short time frame I was expecting, until yesterday ๐Ÿ˜•

Its less than 68,000 posts, so very do-able, and would be a commendable number representing how much this game has brought us together, even if only to vehemently disagree in some of the threads :D
But this has been a great forum (literally) to reach out to the wider community, getting to know how some particularly vocal players feel about the state of the game, as well as getting feedback on our lists and amateur model paint jobs, or perhaps simply ogling at some fantastic custome sculpts/paint schemes that have been shared with us.

Can we get to 1.5 Million posts?

Edited by Scum4Life

I agree

36 minutes ago, Scum4Life said:

Can we get to 1.5 Million posts?

Never.

****!! I helped!!

An odd thing to hold as a milestone.

2 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

No, that would be 1,500,001 posts.

3 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Yeah, kind of like you and a friend committing to a pact to say 150,000 words to each other by the time youโ€™re 50 or something, to validate your friendship. I donโ€™t get it.

So wait.. this is a thing?

Probably not.

Whatever you think of the goal, that's a nice post.

Pretty sure I can contribute numbers, if not value :)

I agree

1 hour ago, Cuz05 said:

Whatever you think of the goal, that's a nice post.

Pretty sure I can contribute numbers, if not value :)

Numbers IS value.

He posts! He scores!!

Your post has contributed to the goal, as long as scum4life doesn't move the goalpost of posts to the goal.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited by Darth Meanie

Arbor Day

I would think "number of posts" is the single most important metric there is for rating the standing of a forum where people write posts.

There's my contribution. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿบ

It's all Asmodee (always has been) so there is a decent chance these forums don't go away. AMG's website certainly doesn't seem to have a counterpart currently.

Yeet

๐Ÿ™ƒ

Is there a way to archive the forum just in case?

7 hours ago, gamblertuba said:

It's all Asmodee (always has been) so there is a decent chance these forums don't go away. AMG's website certainly doesn't seem to have a counterpart currently.

AMG's website doesn't seem to have much full stop, to be honest. That'll have to change pretty quick if they're taking ownership of the big three.

Methinks I'm going to download all the latest pdfs for X-Wing and Armada, just in case.

So close. So to help, All I have to do is keep posting completely useless things like this post?

56 minutes ago, Tervlon said:

So close. So to help, All I have to do is keep posting completely useless things like this post?

yes

There's my contribution- another useless post

9 minutes ago, bllaw said:
1 hour ago, Tervlon said:

yes

Well done!

Make it 1500051 posts and I'm game.

18 hours ago, Tervlon said:
18 hours ago, bllaw said:
19 hours ago, Tervlon said:

yes

Well done!

Thanks!

...how long can we keep this up...