Adventure order

By FelixFenix, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

I have planned to run Ghost of Dathomir for a little while and recently acquired a copy of Chronicles of Gatekeeper and decided to run it after GoD. Do they need to follow a particular order or it doesn’t matter at all?

Also can you recommend another pre-written adventure that can be fun for a group of Jedi?

Thanks in advance.

They don't need to follow any kind of order. What I will say is that Ghosts of Dathomir is probably one of the harder adventure modules, so you may have to scale things in Chronicles of the Gatekeeper so that it's still a fun challenge (if they liked playing Ghosts of Dathomir on hard mode)

In terms of what to do next, the only other official adventure module that I know of is Hidden Depths. However, there are several adventures made by the community that you can find in various places:

http://thompsonpeters.com/eote/modules/

a nd

Wow this is great! Thank you very much.

Maybe I should start with CoG get them a little more experienced and then move to GoD.

Also will it be ok to start this adventures at knight level or the characters will be to much op?

I know the intention for GoD is knight level play, but I don't remember reading the same thing for CoG. I recommend close to starting XP for Chronicles and give them enough XP to make sure they are at knight for Ghosts.