By Formynder4, in Star Wars: Armada

35 minutes ago, Truthiness said:

Don't worry folks, we got him. Here's some live footage of @Formynder4 :

450?cb=20191003154011

Theres no way hes that dreamy IRL

22 hours ago, Formynder4 said:

probably won't be released today.

You little ****

I expected the Rocky mountains Armada blitz to be a little rockier blitzier than this.

6 hours ago, sasska said:

I'd really want to more about the munificent... we know soo little about it!

Me too, I want to know about the Munificent most of all because it has a Fleet Support Team* slot. Fleet Support being on a 60-75 point medium ship is going to be a big change compared to 18-28 point flotillas, so I'm curious what FFG has in mind for how to use the Munificent.

Edited by Captain Corvid
* Support Team, not Fleet Support
1 minute ago, Captain Corvid said:

Me too, I want to know about the Munificent most of all because it has a Fleet Support slot. Fleet Support being on a 60-75 point medium ship is going to be a big change compared to 18-28 point flotillas, so I'm curious what FFG has in mind for how to use the Munificent.

Where are you seeing a fleet support slot on a Muni?

2 minutes ago, Formynder4 said:

After a second look, I realize the upgrade slot partially hidden by the Hardcell card is the Support Team slot, not Fleet Support. I recognized "Support" and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Star Wars Armada: Separatist Alliance Fleet Starter (Pre-Order)

FFG revealed the Separatists-only Munitions Resupply Fleet Support card, which strongly suggests that one of the Separatist ships in the Starter will have the Fleet Support slot. I assumed it was the Munificent because the the Support slot mistake.

So I might be wrong, but it will be really interesting if one of the versions of the Munificent does have the Fleet Support slot, rather than the Hardcell Transport.

Well hate to burst your bubble but FFG already said the cheaper version of the hardcell has the fleet support slot. I think it’d be cool too if the munificent had it!! But yeah unfortunately it won’t. Hardcell only 😕

I think a Hardcell is a big improvement compared to flottilas as well. Will be very interesting and opens up a whole lot of options it feels.

26 minutes ago, Captain Corvid said:

F FG revealed the Separatists-only Munitions Resupply Fleet Support card

Slight nitpick, Munitions Resupply is not faction locked, so feel free to take it on GCW era ships

w9_fls_munitions-resupply.png

2 hours ago, Formynder4 said:

Have a closer look. The partially hidden card is a Munificent ship card. You can tell by the ship icon which is clearly different from the Hardcell icon.

So yes, if the other Hardcell variant doesn't have a Fleet Support slot, at least one of the Munificent ships will.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:45 AM, Formynder4 said:

probably won't be released today.

I fell for this last night, and then again today. I hope you’re happy.

1 minute ago, Tayloraj100 said:

I fell for this last night, and then again today. I hope you’re happy.

Try again tomorrow :D

I already fell for that two times. A third time won't happen! :D

24 minutes ago, Laminidas said:

I already fell for that two times. A third time won't happen! :D

ukc3YVg.gif

4 hours ago, ianediger said:

Slight nitpick, Munitions Resupply is not faction locked, so feel free to take it on GCW era ships

w9_fls_munitions-resupply.png

Are we expecting a Fleet Support slot on the other C70? A lot of the Republic upgrades shown hinge around having spare ConFire tokens to spend (from other ships, in the case of Clone Gunners), so having 5 in reserve would come in handy.

1 hour ago, Flyinpenguin117 said:

Are we expecting a Fleet Support slot on the other C70? A lot of the Republic upgrades shown hinge around having spare ConFire tokens to spend (from other ships, in the case of Clone Gunners), so having 5 in reserve would come in handy.

We know enough about the Consular Class that neither version has fleet support. My prediction is that at least one version of the Republic Pelta will have Fleet Support.

10 minutes ago, Thrindal said:

We know enough about the Consular Class that neither version has fleet support. My prediction is that at least one version of the Republic Pelta will have Fleet Support.

Considering it's a med-frigate, this makes sense in my mind too.

I'm just saying, @ffg I ain't feeling super blitzed right now.

Yeah where is the blitz :(

They normally do the article with the in depth preview of the ship or ships a month or two in advance of the release....

I agree. Not sure ffg knows what a blitz is. I expected 2 or the articles this week. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Cuy'val Dar said:

Yeah where is the blitz :(

The articles are traveling at .5 past lightspeed from the star wars galaxy. Some may be waylaid en-route.

Just now, Orcdruid said:

The articles are traveling at .5 past lightspeed from the star wars galaxy. Some may be waylaid en-route.

Konstantine is slowing them down with is OP ability.

11 minutes ago, bkcammack said:

Konstantine is slowing them down with is OP ability.

Or got snagged by an Interdictor's grav well after finding a CIS holdout. XD

4 hours ago, Dirgepiper said:

I'm just saying, @ffg I ain't feeling super blitzed right now.

Should we waterboard you?

3 hours ago, ninclouse2000 said:

I agree. Not sure ffg knows what a blitz is. I expected 2 or the articles this week. Oh well.

1 article a month IS a blitz for Armada :D