That's not how a blitz works.

It's the new "something big is coming"

tenor.gif

23 minutes ago, Formynder4 said:

probably won't be released today.

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.gif

3 minutes ago, eliteone said:

While I anticipate articles on M/W/F, they could just do one article a week and it'd still be a media blitz.

8 minutes ago, Formynder4 said:

While I anticipate articles on M/W/F, they could just do one article a week and it'd still be a media blitz.

This idk where people got the idea we would get an article everyday. I assumed blitz meant we would get an article a week until clone wars comes out

15 minutes ago, eliteone said:

Blitz was yesterday.

15 minutes ago, lunitic501 said:

This idk where people got the idea we would get an article everyday. I assumed blitz meant we would get an article a week until clone wars comes out

If Germany "blitzed" by sending in 1 tank a week, I dont think it would have been very effective.

If a football team only sends 1 player on a "blitz" they probably arent going to do much.

I think the use of "blitz" implies multiple in rapid succession. If its every other day I could still consider it a "blitz" but if its 1 per week, thats a trickle.

26 minutes ago, Formynder4 said:

Yeah there's just too much left to showcase:

Sep Fleet Starter (one article)

Two Squadron pack expansions (likely one article for both packs)

Upgrade card pack and dials pack (likely one article)

New rules/errata/faq (one article, but maybe they don't release this until the starters are officially out?)

2 minutes ago, JKShulenburg said:

If a football team only sends 1 player on a "blitz" they probably arent going to do much.

Just because the Cowboys defense gets stuffed so hard that they're unable to get more than one guy through the line....

@Formynder4

1 hour ago, Formynder4 said:

you are a monster

For Armada an article "Blitz" is more than one in a 6 month period.

21 minutes ago, JKShulenburg said:

If Germany "blitzed" by sending in 1 tank a week, I dont think it would have been very effective.

I think the use of "blitz" implies multiple in rapid succession. If its every other day I could still consider it a "blitz" but if its 1 per week, thats a trickle.

One article a week compared to 0 in a whole year (or however long its been since the last article came out) feels like a artcile blitz to me. And if they put out an article a day they would get through everything in a week a week and a half and then we would be left with nothing until release date

15 minutes ago, lunitic501 said:

One article a week compared to 0 in a whole year (or however long its been since the last article came out) feels like a artcile blitz to me. And if they put out an article a day they would get through everything in a week a week and a half and then we would be left with nothing until release date

I think you're misunderestimating the ability of the average Armada player to speculate non-stop for four weeks.

For articles we still probably have one more for the Republic Fleet Starter, the one article only showed off the Acclamators and V-19s, 2 CIS Fleet starter articles, 2 articles for the Squadrons packs and 1 to maybe 2 for the upgrade card pack.

So about 5 to 7 articles to go? We might see 2 per week.

1 hour ago, JKShulenburg said:

If the alternative was to send in one tank every three years, with a single soldier running up to the enemy every 12 months going "Don't worry, some BIG tank is coming!" then yea, a tank a week would feel like an overwhelming blitz.

34 minutes ago, EBerling said:

If the alternative was to send in one tank every three years, with a single soldier running up to the enemy every 12 months going "Don't worry, some BIG tank is coming!" then yea, a tank a week would feel like an overwhelming blitz.

“Hey look guys! Franks back! Hey Frank!”

1 hour ago, eliteone said:

Yeah there's just too much left to showcase:

Sep Fleet Starter (one article)

Two Squadron pack expansions (likely one article for both packs)

Upgrade card pack and dials pack (likely one article)

New rules/errata/faq (one article, but maybe they don't release this until the starters are officially out?)

I mean they left out the Corvette for the Republic Starter article that just came out. The could do three per faction (Med, small, fighter)

5 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

For articles we still probably have one more for the Republic Fleet Starter, the one article only showed off the Acclamators and V-19s, 2 CIS Fleet starter articles, 2 articles for the Squadrons packs and 1 to maybe 2 for the upgrade card pack.

So about 5 to 7 articles to go? We might see 2 per week.

I don't think we will get a Corvette article. I think that is all we will get for the GAR Starter. We will have a CIS article, one for each squad pack and one for the Upgrade card pack. We may also get one for the new RRG which is supposed to become a living document.

Edited by Thrindal

It's getting kinda late in the day, so there might not be an Armada post today for the "Blitz".

I'd like to learn more about the Consular Corvette, but I predict the next article will be about the Separatists Fleet Starter and focus on the Munificent. And they'll alternate back and forth between the factions' content, concluding Friday with the Rules Update and possibly more about the Upgrade Card Collection and Dial Pack.

What I really want to see is the official reveal of the Venator, Providence, Recusant, and Pelta expansions. Because when they're revealed, we should be able to pre-order them!

2 minutes ago, Captain Corvid said:

It's getting kinda late in the day, so there might not be an Armada post today for the "Blitz".

I'd like to learn more about the Consular Corvette, but I predict the next article will be about the Separatists Fleet Starter and focus on the Munificent. And they'll alternate back and forth between the factions' content, concluding Friday with the Rules Update and possibly more about the Upgrade Card Collection and Dial Pack.

What I really want to see is the official reveal of the Venator, Providence, Recusant, and Pelta expansions. Because when they're revealed, we should be able to pre-order them!

I'd imagine they wont get to those until they've totally spoiled Wave 9. Shouldn't be too long tho, since they're looking for early 2021 with those.

19 hours ago, Formynder4 said:

Perhaps today?

I'd really want to more about the munificent... we know soo little about it!

Although I shouldn't be unsatisfied because we are getting all the stuff early dec! Can't wait to field those beautiful ships! (What may won't happen until the lockdown is over heck)

19 hours ago, Formynder4 said:

tenor.gif

Don't worry folks, we got him. Here's some live footage of @Formynder4 :

450?cb=20191003154011