Vision of the Palantir: Three Player Quests

By RedSpiderr, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

Whether you are a well-established trio, or two players introducing a third, three players can sometimes be a difficult balance to strike in this card game. Most of the quests seem balanced around 1 or 2 players, with a smattering of 4 player quests thrown in there as well. Well for those of you lucky enough to have 2 whole friends who want to embark on an epic quest with you, here are a few suggestions.

https://visionofthepalantir.com/2020/11/06/three-player-quests/

Awesome and cool post idea! Great execution and list

Thanks for the list! Been waiting on this one!

As an aside, the worst thing to me about multiplayer is Surge. Agh!

Very fair, Lanwyn I think was made specifically for Multiplayer. Eleanor is pretty essential as I would say the worst things are more treacheries per round (as well as more locations). So you burn out your test of Wills early or you bring the Gondorian noblewoman and let her rock

57 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Eleanor is pretty essential as I would say the worst things are more treacheries per round (as well as more locations). So you burn out your test of Wills early or you bring the Gondorian noblewoman and let her rock

I agree we used her in our 4 players Fellowship that we used to took on all the game's quests and she always rocked, from Mirkwood to Rhun.