Restock/Reprint?

By player5133657, in General Discussion

I'm just getting into board games, so I'm late to the party. Trying to get all of Eldritch Horror, but having a hard time finding some items at normal prices (specifically Under the Pyramids and Masks). I don't see these games in the upcoming FF page. Does this mean it's either out of print or if not, could potentially be 1 year before they are back?

Would rather wait or pay a small increase over MSRP now than double/triple MSRP later if it is not coming back.

Thanks!

I think the game may be reprinted now and then, but it's not a priority for FFG as the line is done.

TBH Masks is a huge disappointment. There's two interesting things in there...one of the AOs - and that's the one that's not Nyarlathotep - and the personal stories which get pretty overpowered if you go campaign style.

And speaking of campaign style....I'd check out some fan-made options for campaigns on this Forum, before FFG shuts it down at the end of January. There's a couple that are way better than the afterthought FFG gave to the "campaign" option in Masks.