Genesys Mistborn

By Craftidore, in Your Settings

I am creating an unofficial setting based on the Mistborn universe by Brandon Sanderson.
You can find it at this link .
The setting has not been completed.
I intentionally haven't read any material from the Mistborn Adventure Game by Crafty Games. All descriptions are my own.
I am using GM Binder to create the document.

I will post here whenever I release an update.
Current Version: 0.0.3.0
When I refer to a specific "Era" of Mistborn, I am referring to these (they are further explained in the pdf).

Gallery:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Craftidore
Adding to Gallery

v0.0.1

• Brief description of the 4 eras at front of the pdf
  • New skills (Knowledge Allomancy, Knowledge Feruchemy, and Knowledge Hemalurgy)
  • Skills used in each era
  • Skaa archetypes

I'm currently working on Noble archetypes.

Edited by Craftidore

v0.0.1.1

• Fixed Spelling Errors (Notably "Skaa" was being spelled "Ska")
  • Added "City Skaa"
  • Added section about using generalised Archetypes in era 1

Edited by Craftidore

v0.0.2.0

v0.0.2.1

• Changed "Conniving Schemer" arche-species to "Schemer" (change in name only)
  • Added small Talent section directing players to the CRB until Talents are added.

I'm working on Allomancy rules at the moment.

Here's an excerpt from what I'm working on:
unknown.png

I'm hoping this manner of dealing with Allomantic powers will fit the Genesys system's feel better than previous attempts, even though it isn't using the Magic rules found in the CRB.

@Johan Marek Phoenix Knight do you object to me referencing you in my rulebook?

Edited by Craftidore

I have nothing to contribute to this thread since I am not familiar with the source material.

However, I did want to point out that it's early for me. I just woke up, and I haven't had my usual cup of coffee yet. So I totally thought that said Alimony instead of Allomancy. I know gamers like their subsystems and special rules, but I thought that one was a weird choice.

2 hours ago, kaosoe said:

I have nothing to contribute to this thread since I am not familiar with the source material.

However, I did want to point out that it's early for me. I just woke up, and I haven't had my usual cup of coffee yet. So I totally thought that said Alimony instead of Allomancy. I know gamers like their subsystems and special rules, but I thought that one was a weird choice.

Oddly enough, you are the second person who has told me that.

Edited by Craftidore

v0.0.3.0

• Front Cover Image!
  • Basic rules for Allomancy (the individual metals are still being worked on)