Marvel not in "Upcoming" releases?

By Mrsuitcase, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

I noticed the "Upcoming" section of the website is devoid of marvel product, even though there is a lot in the pipeline.

Is there a reason it doesn't appear there? Licensing? Community management?

Just curious, because it would be nice to plan my mandatory expenditures!

The Upcoming page has always been problematic and not an accurate source for most of their game lines.

Yeah the Upcoming page remains a joke. Hall of Heroes has a more ... fluid projection.

The upcoming page is a marketing tool for them more than anything else. It gets people excited for stuff coming down the chain. I do wish they were more diligent in updating it since it's nice as a community resource to set expectation. Though it seems like they've slowly been sliding toward less support for it rather than more. I wouldn't take it as an indication of an issue with the product releases since I just got my notification from TC that the next pack is going to ship out. So clearly the upcoming page isn't plugged into Asmodee's logistics.

Edited by phillos

The game is dead :P

6 hours ago, HirumaShigure said:

The game is dead :P

Legit though i was on the NL5R forums for a second.

The game has been around for a year. It's about time for people to start posting doom threads about Champion's future. That's traditional for an LCG I'd say.

Hey! I see a couple of items dropped in the upcoming feed! Thank you, FFG.