DLC Scenarios?

By player5876611, in Mansions of Madness

When I got into this, I just knew there would ultimately be more DLC's than I could afford. There are so many unused tiles in the main game and expansions and the ease at which FF could make new scenarios and charge me $5 a piece for them I just knew this game would grow into a crazy expense because I'd have to own them all. I just knew this game would be a monthly expense on top of all the high priced physical expansions.

Wow, was I really REALLY wrong. Where are the scenarios and new stories? Is there a fan based app for more (and are they any good?) I'm having a hard time believing that I buy these expensive expansion boxes and only get 2-3 new scenarios each and can't get any more. (I have them all anyway). FF is leaving money on the table here.

On 10/20/2020 at 10:09 AM, player5876611 said:

Is there a fan based app for more (and are they any good?) I'm having a hard time believing that I buy these expensive expansion boxes and only get 2-3 new scenarios each and can't get any more. (I have them all anyway). FF is leaving money on the table here.

This post was literally three down from your own... and yes, alot of the fan-made stuff is as good if not better than FFG's.