L5R Dojo

By lobo-_-gris, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Hello,

I have created an online platform to play L5R LCG online (I think it is conceptually similar to Jigoku Online, but with a different execution).

http://l5rdojo.epizy.com/

Screenshot

Some help: http://l5rdojo.epizy.com/help/

Main features:

• Play online against other players.
  • Stronghold and skirmish game modes.
  • Communicate with your opponent in a visual way.
  • Text chat.
  • Music and sound effects.
  • Cool animations and visual effects.
  • A long game ahead? Don't worry, save it and continue playing another day.
  • No more wasted time! If the game crashes, you still have the chance to save it. Then, you just have to load it to try to recover it.

Once you know the UI and how to do the different actions, it is played quite smoothly. If you have problems finding your way around, send me a message and I'll try to help you. If our time zone is compatible, we can try to arrange an introductory game.

For the moment there is not a community around this game, so the lobby is empty most of the time and the best way to play L5R Dojo is with a friend.

Edited by lobo-_-gris

How do you access the deckbuilder?

I mean, the bid "Deck" button doesn't do anything for me. I'm using Chrome, btw.

Edit : It did become available once I changed resolution and the chat didn't cover it partially anymore. Without that, even with a reduced chat, the button wouldn't click.

Edited by Ser Nakata

That's a bug I accidentally introduced yesterday while I was reworking the chat box. Thanks for reporting it! 👍

I also noticed the chat wasn't working anymore, messages were not delivered 😱

Everything should be fixed now!

I have created a good bunch of video tutorials that should help you learn how to play with L5R Dojo.

If you just want to see the game in action, take a look to this extract of a video tutorial , where a conflict is played.

And don't forget to join us on Discord to be part of the development and find new opponents! 🙂