The Storm's Edge Adventure Supplement

By Kainrath, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Presenting The Storm's Edge Adventure Supplement
Adapted from this mini-adventure

0-tse-cover.png

*Updated to v1.2

Edited by Kainrath

Page 5: Still says "Page X."
"She had" [cut box] "of her subordinates" pretty sure that should be "She had" [cut box] "one of her subordinates."

Page 10: The statblock labeled "Stormtrooper" appears quite similar to the Stormtrooper Sergeant statblock. Was this supposed to be a normal stormtrooper, a sergeant, or something different?
The same statblocks lists Stormtrooper Armor as providing +1 Soak instead of the customary +2.

Other than disagreeing with awarding amounts of XP that aren't increments of 5, that's all I see.

29 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Page 10: The statblock labeled "Stormtrooper" appears quite similar to the Stormtrooper Sergeant statblock. Was this supposed to be a normal stormtrooper, a sergeant, or something different?

I figured the Officer would have a guard of some sort with her...I'm open to to suggestions here. I wasn't sure what to do other than just make it a stormtrooper.

48 minutes ago, Kainrath said:

I figured the Officer would have a guard of some sort with her...I'm open to to suggestions here. I wasn't sure what to do other than just make it a stormtrooper.

It could be a Stormtrooper Sergeant, some Stormtrooper minions, or some other manner of Imperial bodyguard.

I doubt she has enough clout to get some of the big guns, but she could easily have a non-standard Imperial bodyguard.

I'd probably just make it a fireteam of Stormtroopers or a Sergeant though.

Thanks for your hard work.

Looks good! :)

(I've only skimmed parts of it, so no proof-reading from me today.)

Although ... how about putting the current version number somewhere on the cover page?

ETA: Never mind, I just found it on the bottom of the credits pages. :)

Edited by Bellona