restocks

By Watercolour Dragon, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Anyone after the coop adventures and lost legends- ffg are showing these in stock now, so they're still making them for now at least, with other items still selling out you MIGHT still get to fill any gaps you wish to, RWM still seems good for availability too (I've completed both lines now, just letting others know)

Well, that's good to see. I was thinking of just proxying Lost Legends since I haven't been able to find it in stock for awhile, good to see its available again. I don't have a copy of Lair of the Wyrm, which is also hard to find so Dark Elements may not be as useful but I may pick it up while it is available.

How is the replay value of Forgotten Souls and Nature's Ire compared to the app campaigns?

Should have ggod replayability due to variations from game-game

I own MoR, TF, 2 H&M packs. Trying to pick up anything descent for RTL play.... I've owned the base game for 5 years and saw nerekhall ONCE at a lgs and I will forever regret not buying it. However mist of bilehall, lost legends, and the co-op campaigns are mostly available. Really wish they would do one last print of shadow of nerekhall for all of us who are dying to play seeds of corruption....

22 hours ago, Aerexx said:

I own MoR, TF, 2 H&M packs. Trying to pick up anything descent for RTL play.... I've owned the base game for 5 years and saw nerekhall ONCE at a lgs and I will forever regret not buying it. However mist of bilehall, lost legends, and the co-op campaigns are mostly available. Really wish they would do one last print of shadow of nerekhall for all of us who are dying to play seeds of corruption....

It still says 'out of stock' rather than 'not available' on which note those that said 'no longer available' have changed to 'not available', which is both interesting and confusing- the recent reprint run of several of the sets seems to have sold out again quite fast, so could be covid-related? You might, just might be in luck and get one someday.

FFG don't always seem great at stock levels though- the recent LOTR journeys expansion Shadowed Paths went out of stock super fast, although I guess that too could be covid-related if it's harder and slower to get stuff manufactured currently, although understocking does sometimes seem to be an FFG thing, I do wonder sometimes if this affected some of the games' sales.

There are some signs of some items being restocked now/soon at some shops- so might be worth looking again if there's anything you couldn't find- especially after the announcement / printed version of novel one upcoming and Bonds of the Wild seems to be being restocked possibly as there's a good chance (not a spoiler re the artwork!) one of its heroes is in the novel so there may be renewed interest in it as a result