Water stance and action order

By albertinizao, in Rules Questions

Whenever in a Water stance, must the additional action it gives the character necessarily come after said action or can one choose the order and type of actions as long as they do not share a type and one does not require a check?

Thanks in advance.

Can someone help me? :(

On 10/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, albertinizao said:

Whenever in a Water stance, must the additional action it gives the character necessarily come after said action or can one choose the order and type of actions as long as they do not share a type and one does not require a check?

We play it as the order of actions being irrelevant.

@albertinizao if you don’t mind me asking. Did you go after a moderator to have your account cleared or suddenly after 6 days it just happened?

4 hours ago, Tenebrae said:

We play it as the order of actions being irrelevant.

I'd agree. It simply says "during your turn" rather than 'before' or 'after'. Given that your 'free move' in a skirmish can come before or after performing an action, I'd suggest the same would apply here - you can resolve your two actions in any order.

I think I saw this question come up somewhere else (reddit maybe?) and the conclusion was the same. Since an order is not specified, you can resolve them any way you choose.

Thanks!