YV freighter

By Decan Mabu, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

Hello again I’m going to start this topic about the YV- freighter line.

I started to make some 3D design based on Star Wars freighters and I opted for the Xwing scale, I think this scale is very good for printing and painting them, one of the first design I did was about an YV -330

It’s a nice ship, resembling quite a little bit to the YV-666, but can have many modifications on his two attachment points, as such, I have designed several ones... ...and hope to make some more in the future.

Y5xWMtv.png

this is one of the first pictures about the design of the Ship hope you may enjoy of it and if you have some ideas about new possible attachment points or YV freighter who can be designed (and therefore printed) please let me know.

Once make the 3D design I have given some color to appreciate better the parts and details and made several pictures from different angles, the design has been made in order to add magnetos to the attachment points and as saucy easily modify them at our requirements.

UbvIIwZ.jpg

lwSmGH4.jpg

kEPAEdn.jpg

01W6rVr.png

Edited by Decan Mabu

An now some pictures about the first trial of print

QBFHULG.jpg

wtt2gkB.jpg

PZUTge9.jpg

Ml7IUL9.jpg

Z6j7l5m.jpg

Truly impressive, my friend. I am so glad that I ordered one of these from you. Once I have it in my hands and paint it, I will post pictures of it in this thread.

2 hours ago, Marcus Starkiller said:

Truly impressive, my friend. I am so glad that I ordered one of these from you. Once I have it in my hands and paint it, I will post pictures of it in this thread.

many thanks.
I’ll be pleased with that.

Please keep me informed about the advances with the paint of this YV 330 I’ll be glad to see your ship posted here

1 hour ago, Decan Mabu said:

many thanks.
I’ll be pleased with that.

Please keep me informed about the advances with the paint of this YV 330 I’ll be glad to see your ship posted here

I will take work in progress pictures for you regarding the painting of the YV-330.

yv_330_light_freighter_by_marcusstarkill

On 11/5/2020 at 11:59 PM, Marcus Starkiller said:

Realy nice!!!

2 hours ago, Decan Mabu said:

Realy nice!!!

Thank you, my friend.

That is a very nice model. Do you sell them also?

Thanks for that info. I will send him a message for some questions

23 hours ago, Warhawk1977 said:

Thanks for that info. I will send him a message for some questions

For the YV-330 indeed I’ve one on stock ready to be delivered