Descent 1.0 core + expansions card list?

By Zotiskarr, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Basically what I'm looking for is an extensive list of the exact cards that come with each box for Descent 1.0 + all expansions. Surely someone has made it somewhere, but I'm not having much luck in my web searches. It's very hard to find anything about 1.0 without 2.0 jumping in the way.

I acquired the whole thing on eBay across multiple bundles and I'm trying to inventory everything. It's been a nightmare, everything thrown into boxes randomly. I know the expansion cards have the associated emblem, that makes them relatively easy, but still I'd like the peace of mind of verifying I have every card as intended.

Thank you!

When I purchased 1st edition, I had to cross reference with the manuals for each type of card.

Sometime in the next 24 hours, I will post my spreadsheet.

Edited by any2cards

Sorry it took so long ... I am rather old and forgetful ... so it took a while to find the spreadsheet. Here is a link to my spreadsheet which details all of the cards that came with all of the expansions for Descent 1st Edition:

D1e Expansion Info

I hope this helps !

Thank you so much any2cards!!! That was 100% exactly what I was after, right down to the errata corrections shipped with later expansions. After spending the better part of 2 of my days off from work trying to inventory this stuff, I can definitely understand and appreciate the time and work it took you to make it. It makes for a perfect template for future games + expansions too.

I had started by using the manuals to cross reference everything, some stuff just wasn't adding up. I was ending up with more overlord cards than stated in the manual, yet they didn't have expansion emblems. So I have no idea if someone consumed a few favorites from someone else's core set or what. I wasn't able to determine where the fault was without having the exact names of which cards are suppose to be there. Time to do some more inventory, this delve ends today!

My OCD got the best of me today when I noticed that the errata for (2) and (3) were out of order. I made this small change and uploaded a corrected spreadsheet. Eleven years after creating it, and still updating it. Lol.

There is also descentinthedark.com

Edited by Artaterxes
21 minutes ago, Artaterxes said:

... and there is such a thing as having access to data, collated all in one location, that does not require the internet ... just sayin ...

Not needing the internet definitely helps

@any2cards Did you do anything similar for second edition- could be massively useful in the next few weeks if so.

But major thanks for this first edition resource as that will be very handy too as I work on my fanmade campaign designs.

6 hours ago, Watercolour Dragon said:

@any2cards Did you do anything similar for second edition- could be massively useful in the next few weeks if so.

But major thanks for this first edition resource as that will be very handy too as I work on my fanmade campaign designs.

Here is a link:

D2e Expansion Info