Most tricked feasible RAW legal lightsaber

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

So the assumption is an int 5, mechanics 4, fr 6 jedi with the manipulate force power (mechanics skill and mastery upgrade) secrets of the jedi & improved with 5 ranks in lore.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wtnwx88i53n4h0e/KelitahLaterius2000EarnedXpUber.pdf/file

The character build dips into force adherant for push aside and extended reach and into steelhand adept for unarmed parry (including fr) and niman disciple for draw closer (combined with push aside you can yoyo an opponent) now how are you going to make use of both unarmed parry which requires a free hand and extended reach which requires a two handed weapon, the answer is a standard lightsaber with an extended hilt (which grants a +1 to damage only when wielded in two hands), making it a one handed and two handed weapon like brawling and because RAW may not be enough justification, i'll throw in a dual phase attachment for narrative justification for reach. "wasting" the 2 hp not required by RAW actually seems fair to me in this case.

I'm sure someone would take a look at the very optimized build (it fits in a lot of stuff for 2000 earned xp) and say minmax but the dictionary definition of minmax https://www.dictionary.com/browse/min-max#:~:text=(in a video game or,points more evenly across attributes. is a one trick pony and the build was optimized for broad utility which is opposite of a one trick pony/minmaxing. And the build started padawan not knight (via short path to power) as some of you might assume. And yeah I don't ever expect to play the character it's a hypothetical exercise for ***** and giggles.

So my desired combination of crafting upgrades are integral attachment (2 triumph), fine tuned emitter (1 triumph), personalized design (3 advantage), and customizable (3 advantage). Because I can get a triumph out of manipulate mastery for 2 white pips, and use additional pips for advantage (manipulate mechanics) it's really not that hard to do, even without getting a free triumph from an ally from say valuable facts. I rolled on the dice app, was 2 advantage short on the first roll (with a free triumph from valuable facts I would have had it on the first roll). Instead I got it with a spare advantage from jedi multitool on the 6th attempt (I saved a screen shot). I admit to being a little lucky on the rolling, if I did the math right the mean time to getting the result is statistically about 17 attempts due to needing to roll 2 triumph on 4 yellow dice. But with each extra success reducing the time by 2 hours to a minimum 1 hour (which happened for all attempts), and having 2 hilts going and reforging the not current best one to reduce the cost of an attempt by half, crafting this hilt cost 2*100+4*50=400 credits and 6 hours (before non integral attachments), which isn't excessive crafting grind by any stretch of the imagination.

If I was was going strictly for power I'd use the integral attachment on tholian (sp?) Heartwood hilt (unlimited power) drop the custom grip and pay for superior but a wooden hilt doesn't fit the style I'm shooting for. So integral attachment used for superior hilt personalization

Other attachments

Dragite gem and a damping emitter (poor man's replacement for a cyclic crystal array with a kimber stone for nonlethal damage, saves a hp) uses 3hp

Extended hilt uses 1 hp

Dual phase uses 2 hp

Reverse engineering adds 1 hp

Custom grip uses 1 hp

If you want extra cheese (which doesn't fit the theme of this hypothetical character I will almost certainly never get the chance to play) have an artisan friend add 2 hp through intuitive improvements, drop the damping emitter add the tholian (sp?) Heartwood help, add a cyclic crystal array, the christophsis crystal and the kimber stone.