New Foundry Release - "Cities of Splendor" - on DTRPG

By IamGazrok, in Realms of Terrinoth

Cities of Splendor: Tour Guide of the Free Cities is a more in-depth look at each of the Free Cities of Terrinoth. Using the same organizational method as Kyle Skarp’s “ New Angeles Tour Guide ”, (with his permission), each of the eight (8) Free Cities include:

· The official heraldry of the city (pictured, as sourced from the Runebound game).

· General information about the city, it’s location, and location relative to baronies.

· Different points of interest and businesses within the city.

· Rarity modifiers to show which goods and services are easier or harder to find in the city.

· Different factions in the city.

· Cost of living in the city for daily, weekly, and yearly costs for different social classes (Poor, Workers, Merchants, or Aristocrats).

The locations and factions within each city entry are based on existing lore, largely from mentions in the sourcebook, more details from Descent expansions and/or fan-based creations. For example, locations mentioned in the official beginning adventure: The Haunted City, or other content released even pre-Foundry.

The points of interest and factions within each city can certainly provide a number of Adventure Seeds for GMs as well as providing some flavor context of each city and what makes it unique in Terrinoth.

My thanks again to Kyle Skarp for allowing the use of this very helpful organizational format.

Developed by veteran GM Chris Markham (as Gazrok Games ), this is one of many titles already released for the Foundry and for the Terrinoth setting. Though this adventure is set in the world of Mennara, it can be converted for use in your own fantasy world. The Genesys Core Rulebook , Realms of Terrinoth sourcebook, and either Genesys Dice or the Genesys Dice App are required to use this product.

Just $2.00!!!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/330068/Cities-of-Splendor

Skimming through it, pretty nice quality of information and nice descriptions for so many points of interest, makes the places feel pretty lively

Noticed a typo on page 9. Second sentence "It's 20 feet high stone walls..." should it be 'Its' ? I just ticked on that, sorry, I've not read through everything in details yet.

Thanks. Weird, I usually catch that.