Kang's spoiled somehow

By Venompuppy, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Btw, I was just scrolling hall of heroes, and discovered that Kang's cards were all on there somehow. Does anyone know how?

Also, there was a card on there called light of centuries sphere, does anyone know what the heck that is?

Asmodee is already shipping the packs, so it's possible somebody got theirs already. Mine in enroute.

Mine arrived today. Pre-orders used to arrive the Monday of release week for me but the last few arrived after release.

Oddly, my Kang pack doesn't show a date for when it will get here, just that it's in transit, but my Innsmouth box is scheduled to arrive on Sunday. It shipped the day before Kang, so I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday for Kang.

This will be the first time I get anything early from Asmodee. I switched to pre-ordering from them about a day or two before all the covid lockdowns started, things got delayed, and they started shipping stuff late.

I just read Kang's Main Scheme stage 4. That When Revealed is going to smart.

15 hours ago, Venompuppy said:

Btw, I was just scrolling hall of heroes, and discovered that Kang's cards were all on there somehow. Does anyone know how?

Also, there was a card on there called light of centuries sphere, does anyone know what the heck that is?

Asmodee has started the shipping, but the full spoilers have actually been on discord for at least 3 weeks because someone got it shipped with their Red Skull box (how the store got it that early is another issue I guess).

It looks like a really exciting scenario though - I’m really looking forward to playing it!

Edited by FearLord

So nobody knows what the light of centuries sphere is?

11 hours ago, Venompuppy said:

So nobody knows what the light of centuries sphere is?

It’s the gold framed contraption on the card - it’s basically a time machine.

12 hours ago, FearLord said:

It’s the gold framed contraption on the card - it’s basically a time machine.

Cool, thanks!

I have played Kang (once) and while he will likely be a challenge for many, I am unsure how hard he will be for experienced players with optimized decks.

I played through stage one as i normally would, prioritizing setting up and controlling threat and then stage 2 and 3 took 2 rounds each.

Now, I did have 2 strong and well rounded decks who didn't mind going to AE and was playing with Temporal (which is not particularly hard) so it would be interesting to see with a different comp, such as a Thwarter and an Attacker and with a harder modular set. I found his core encounter cards to be more annoying than actual threatening.

Shrugs

Edited by Deadwolf