Are there rules to fight large armies or monsters?

By eternaldream, in Anima: Tactics

The one thing that drew me to Anima Tactics were the miniatures. They are really unique when it comes to other miniature games. Of course I'm a big fan of video games like Final Fantasy, and Japanese culture in general. While I do enjoy playing the game as it is now, I was thinking of something new to mix things up. I was wondering if anybody has come up with rules for using weaker monsters or hordes of enemies. I get inspiration from some video games like Dynasty Warriors, where one warrior can take on 100 guys no problem. Plus I think it would look cool to see a few guys cutting a swathe through a ton of weak hordes. The only problem is that this game is geared towards hero on hero combat. So I thought of some ideas to consider.

First I think that all the horde enemies should be grouped together, instead of being activated one at a time. For life points, I don't think you should have to keep track of much. So I think that groups should share their life points, and be targeted as a group. So for example if Dark Cheshire attacks a group of 5 goblins, he might kill one for every 2 points of damage he does. So if he attacked normally, and would deal 7 hits, then he would kill 3 goblins. I think that would speed up combat, and replicate how awesome the heroes are.

If anything I think this would be an alternative scenario for fun. Something like a king of the hill, where a few heroes are trapped in the middle, and are attacked by hordes of enemies. Then it's a test to see how long you can hold off. With two players, each could pick a side, then switch to see who wins. What do you guys think?

There are rumors that there are going to be released boss monsters/characters , like a dragon etc which will be able to defeat single-handed whole groups of characters of a 500 point build, but probably not in 3rd saga, maybe 4th or even 7th after all organizations are released.