Is the RPG done?

By Leia Hourglass, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

FFG seems to have completely stopped with the roleplaying games and is only focusing on X-Wing: Second Edition, Armada and Legion. Is the RPG over? At least for them?

The RPGs have moved to Edge Studios. Which is another label under Asmodee.
https://edge-studio.net/

This thread will give you the run down.

Edited by Daeglan
15 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

The RPGs have moved to Edge Studios. Which is another label under Asmodee.
https://edge-studio.net/

This thread will give you the run down.

Nice! Thanks for the info. Interesting they transferred it. I assume it will be canon since we are in 2020

12 hours ago, Leia Hourglass said:

Nice! Thanks for the info. Interesting they transferred it. I assume it will be canon since we are in 2020

the RPG is kind of in a weird place canon wise. And we have not heard any news beyond that thread. I assume they are probably working on sequel trilogy books. we just dont know when they will come out. I am sure we will get Mandalorian stuff as well... But nothing has been announced yet. and they told the Order66 guys to expect to wait a year...

11 hours ago, Daeglan said:

the RPG is kind of in a weird place canon wise. And we have not heard any news beyond that thread. I assume they are probably working on sequel trilogy books. we just dont know when they will come out. I am sure we will get Mandalorian stuff as well... But nothing has been announced yet. and they told the Order66 guys to expect to wait a year...

Well Wookieepedia deems everything published after 2016 to be canon, 2016 is both Legends and Canon and stuff before that is Legends.

20 minutes ago, Leia Hourglass said:

Well Wookieepedia deems everything published after 2016 to be canon, 2016 is both Legends and Canon and stuff before that is Legends.

The RPG is in a weird place because it contains Legends material in it.

Yes but the newer stuff deals exclusively with canon and many Legends things become canon after awhile.