Continuation of Under a Black Sun

By Dazgrim, in Game Masters

My players have just finished Under a Black Sun, having killed their quarry. I have a continuation that will take them back to the Pykes and on to further adventures.

However, my group's pilot is going to have to miss the next session for personal reasons, so I thought it would be good to get the other members of the party to do some small jobs on Coruscant as a filler episode. Does anyone have any ideas?

First of all, try to connect these fillers to the story. Someone they helped asks for them again. Someone they wronged seeks to plot against them. They must have obligation, let them do something to reduce it.

As for Coruscant related stories.

Someone stole the McGuffin and took it to the lower levels. Gang wars, cross fire, chases and traps.

A higher class citizen/Imperial has been murdered and the players were in the vicinity (maybe you can tie it to some collateral damage from the last session). Now they are framed (or did it) and have to clear their name by solving the case (or flee from the authorities).

Low on cash? Plan a heist! A local philantropist going to auction off some rare and valuable art pieces! Can the team grab 1 or 2? Maybe switch it with a fake and commit the perfect crime?

Do they have Imperial bounds? There's rumour of a rebel cell on Coruscant (or a rogue Imperial, or just a local vigilante). ISB coerces/pays/blackmails them to investigate and remove it.

I don't know your team skills and backstories, but tried to give vague ideas you can use.

Edited by Rimsen