Agent Terix question

By markrivett, in X-Wing Rules Questions

This may be stupid, but i will ask anyway. In a competitive game, if i assign dead man's switch to a 25-point TIE/fo, and that TIE/fo is destroyed, does my opponent earn 27 or 25 points destroyed?

Conversely, if Agent Terix is destroyed, and he had assigned dead man's switch to another ship, does my opponent earn the cost of Terix, or cost +2?

I assume TIE/fo with dead man's switch is 27 points, but wanted to be 100% sure before I enter a competitive event.

Thank you in advance.

3 minutes ago, markrivett said:

This may be stupid, but i will ask anyway. In a competitive game, if i assign dead man's switch to a 25-point TIE/fo, and that TIE/fo is destroyed, does my opponent earn 27 or 25 points destroyed?

Conversely, if Agent Terix is destroyed, and he had assigned dead man's switch to another ship, does my opponent earn the cost of Terix, or cost +2?

I assume TIE/fo with dead man's switch is 27 points, but wanted to be 100% sure before I enter a competitive event.

Thank you in advance.

It’d be 25; Terix returns Illicits back to himself at the end of the game

Points are determined (and locked in) at the beginning of a game; the ship is worth that much, even if its upgrade loadout changes somehow (like Terex shipping illicits off to his wingmates, or Cikatro Vizago moving illicits around). As @Innese stated, at the end of the game, every upgrade does the little Mike Wazowski dance, and is re-assigned to its original ship... so the points are scored based on THOSE values.

ShamefulBleakAddax-small.gif