Might be getting into this game. Looking for MN players

By player2294707, in X-Wing Organized Play

I live west metro in Crystal. Could use a couple people who would be ok playing with a new person. My play-style is typically really trying to win but with ships / cards that I think are cool. Not so much what is meta

Can't get too much into the Star Wars uni with anyone. To me it's just a cool-looking spaceship mini's game.

Also I'm a good loser. All tables are safe 🤣

I'm into Arkham LCG as well if that's bonus

Im in MN as well. Replying to follow.

I’m looking to get back into the game after 4 years off. I’m in Lino Lakes. Still trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger on 2.0 right now.

I'm in Mankato also looking for MN players, but ones preferably closer than a drive to the cities.

On 10/12/2020 at 4:08 AM, sqrrlmstr said:

I'm in Mankato also looking for MN players, but ones preferably closer than a drive to the cities.

Facebook X-wing Group for Minnesota Players... lots of players...

also on discord Twin Cities X-wing on discord

On 9/25/2020 at 10:22 PM, cmdrsils said:

I’m looking to get back into the game after 4 years off. I’m in Lino Lakes. Still trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger on 2.0 right now.

On 9/22/2020 at 6:32 PM, Gupa-nupa said:

Im in MN as well. Replying to follow.

On 9/18/2020 at 3:19 PM, player2294707 said:

I live west metro in Crystal. Could use a couple people who would be ok playing with a new person. My play-style is typically really trying to win but with ships / cards that I think are cool. Not so much what is meta

Can't get too much into the Star Wars uni with anyone. To me it's just a cool-looking spaceship mini's game.

Also I'm a good loser. All tables are safe 🤣

I'm into Arkham LCG as well if that's bonus