Coordinate rulings

By 5particus, in Rules

if a unit is coordinated does that order token count as having come from the designated leader for that round? can i count that order for aggressive tactics?

i guess it is the same question for the order that you get from the supplies deck?

I cant tell from the RRG.

Edited by 5particus
18 minutes ago, 5particus said:

if a unit is coordinated does that order token count as having come from the designated leader for that round? can i count that order for aggressive tactics?

i guess it is the same question for the order that you get from the supplies deck?

I cant tell from the RRG.

It doesn't come from the designated commander but from the unit with Coordinate that passed the order. Even so, that order can count for aggressive tactics because the trigger is if the unit with the upgrade was or not the nominated commander, not if he assigned the order or not.

Edited by Lemmiwinks86
6 minutes ago, Lemmiwinks86 said:

It doesn't come from the designated commander but from the unit with Coordinate that passed the order. Even so, that order can count for aggressive tactics because the trigger is if the unit with the upgrade was or not the nominated commander, not if he assigned the order or not.

thanks

what about for aggresive negotiations then? would that one work? the wording is slightly different

1 minute ago, 5particus said:

thanks

what about for aggresive negotiations then? would that one work? the wording is slightly different

In that case no, because with Aggressive Negotiations the order has to come from Padme to trigger. So if some unit passes the order, or another unit issues an order to himself (with HQ uplink or the card from the supply deck for example), Aggressive Negotiations doesn't trigger on them.

2 hours ago, Lemmiwinks86 said:

In that case no, because with Aggressive Negotiations the order has to come from Padme to trigger. So if some unit passes the order, or another unit issues an order to himself (with HQ uplink or the card from the supply deck for example), Aggressive Negotiations doesn't trigger on them.

Just to expand on this, it would trigger if Padme were to use Authoritative to pass her order to a different unit.

Also relevant in CIS for Crush Them! and similar command cards.
edit: fixed

Edited by RejjeN
23 hours ago, RejjeN said:

Also relevant in CIS for Supreme Commander and similar command cards.

Supreme Commander doesn't have any stipulations for troops that were issued an order, it only says units with a face up order token. Did you mean Crush Them? or Dooku's 3 pip?

4 minutes ago, weebaer said:

Supreme Commander doesn't have any stipulations for troops that were issued an order, it only says units with a face up order token. Did you mean Crush Them? or Dooku's 3 pip?

I think I meant "Crush Them!", yes... Wops xD

Jyns Trust goes both Ways is a good example of the "opposite" wording. She has to issie the order to the friendly trooper unit to get the teamwork, otherwise it would have been possible to chain aim tokens across your corp by running hquplink on rebel veterans