What 1.0 ships are essential for 2.0?

By Mesrob, in Star Wars: Legion

Guys, can you help me out? I am new to the game. My son and I are playing Rebels, Imperials and Scum. What are your top three 1.0 ships that have not been re-released for Rebels, Imperials and Scum? What are the must-have 1.0 ships for Rebels, Imperials and Scum? In order of priority and how many of each. I would deeply appreciate your advice and guidance. I'm just asking about ships they have not re-released in 2.0. Thanks and be safe!

Edited by Mesrob

Crap!!! Wrong forum, sorry!

Clearly, the answer is the Acclamator- Class assualt ship, Sentenial -Class landing craft, GR-75, and C-9979s. I mean, how else would all of our Minis get to these battlefields without some sort of naval transport ship?

6 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Clearly, the answer is the Acclamator- Class assualt ship, Sentenial -Class landing craft, GR-75, and C-9979s. I mean, how else would all of our Minis get to these battlefields without some sort of naval transport ship?

I belive ISD's and Venator star destroyers are also capable of landing ground troops.

Some LAATs would probably help too

12 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Any chance we could requisition these to help Asmodee with their distribution?

17 hours ago, KarlVonCarstein said:

I belive ISD's and Venator star destroyers are also capable of landing ground troops.

Venator s can, but I don't believe ISDs are capable of directly landing ground troops, hence the Sentinel -class and other landing ships. Disney's version is weird, and does whatever the plot demands, or the director thinks would look cool, so who knows.

10 hours ago, Sekac said:

Any chance we could requisition these to help Asmodee with their distribution?

Lord knows they could use the help. ****, 3 banthas and a sled would probably improve things.

2 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Lord knows they could use the help. ****, 3 banthas and a sled would probably improve things.

Would you like to hear about our lord and savior The Boat ™?

22 hours ago, evo454 said:

Would you like to hear about our lord and savior The Boat ™?

Sorry, but to qualify as our Lord and Savior, The Boat needs to loose fewer ARCs trooper expansions. Or keep them dry. Or not do whatever the **** happened to them.

On 9/18/2020 at 9:49 AM, Alpha17 said:

Sorry, but to qualify as our Lord and Savior, The Boat needs to loose fewer ARCs trooper expansions. Or keep them dry. Or not do whatever the **** happened to them.

The Boat moves in mysterious ways. So mysterious in fact, that even it does not know what on earth it is doing.

22 hours ago, evo454 said:

The Boat moves in mysterious ways. So mysterious in fact, that even it does not know what on earth it is doing.

Ah, you assume that The Boat actually does things on this planet. I am not yet convinced of that. It is a mystical energy vessel, that transcends our mortal existence... and looses expansions along the way. Like a Wizard, it neither arrives early nor late, but exactly when it intends to, give or take a few years.