Basic deckbuilder and investigator questions

By player5792563, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Hi. Sorry if these questions have been answered before but I searched the forums and could not find an answer. I am new to card games. I am playing solo one investigator with just the core game and really enjoying it. Now I want to build my own deck using Daisy Walker.

1. Her card says she can use Seeker cards (10 total), Mystic cards (10 total) and Neutral cards (26 total). To reach the deck size of 30 cards, and as long as I don't have more than 2 of anything, can I pick any cards I want? Or do I have to include all of the Seeker cards and all of the Mystic cards? There are some Seeker and Mystic cards that I want to leave out of my custom deck.

2. If I were to buy the "The Dunwich Legacy", would I be using the investigators with that expansion, or could I use the investigators from the core set in the expansion as well?

3. If I were to buy the Stand-alone scenarios, can any investigators be used with them?

Thanks,

Scott

1. Daisy can use any number, including zero, and combination of level 0 seeker, mystic, and neutral cards to make a 30(33 including signature cards and basic weakness) card deck.

2. Any investigator can be used in any campaign.

3. Stand-alone scenarios do not have investigators in them, so by necessity you can use any investigator.

Edited by Ildirin