FFG live

By Wilhelm2264, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

What happened to the 12 September FFG live event?

Good question - it was meant to be something to do with Barkham Horror, wasn't it?

I can't see anything on Twitch indicating that such a stream actually happened.

It appears to have been streamed as part of PAX Online:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/739306128?t=02h26m05s

Credit to user beerboarbear over on Reddit.

Edit: note there are some audio issues early on, but these seem to get resolved about 3 or 4 minutes into the stream.

Edited by Assussanni

Ty

New contact report. The Innsmouth Conspiracy live play in 15 days.

ffglive_2020-oct-schedule_good.jpg

Edited by Duciris

What is the October 22nd announcement going to be? They're obviously assuming that we all know what it is... but I'm in the dark.

Just now, KBlumhardt said:

What is the October 22nd announcement going to be? They're obviously assuming that we all know what it is... but I'm in the dark.

Not sure whether you’re serious or just wanted to make an excellent pun, but I think it is Descent: Journeys in the Dark related. Probably a new edition? If so I’m personally interested to see whether Gloomhaven has had any influence on the design.

1 minute ago, Assussanni said:

Not sure whether you’re serious or just wanted to make an excellent pun, but I think it is Descent: Journeys in the Dark related. Probably a new edition? If so I’m personally interested to see whether Gloomhaven has had any influence on the design.

The pun was entirely accidental. Descent makes a ton of sense. Thanks!

2 hours ago, KBlumhardt said:

The pun was entirely accidental. Descent makes a ton of sense. Thanks!

It should be the huge box they were holding at the very end of the In Flight report. Massive box, almost certainly Descent.

I could go for a new edition of it. I like the app-controlled version, but Gloomhaven is definitely easier to work with as you control all of the content and the game doesn't alternate spawning a baby dragon and fire elemental every other turn. I mean, I ran the necromancer (because that was an option and "I am not programmed to pass on this") and we had a meat shield, but there were only 2 of us so...

Well the face on the October Live graphic is the same one on the Descent box right?

descent-legends-of-the-dark-screengrab.p

4 minutes ago, ArkhamChronicle said:

Well the face on the October Live graphic is the same one on the Descent box right?

descent-legends-of-the-dark-screengrab.p

Sure does!

Seriously, that box looks like the AH3e box if it were 2-3 times thicker!

Edited by Duciris
21 minutes ago, Duciris said:

Sure does!

Seriously, that box looks like the AH3e box if it were 2-3 times thicker!

...or about 1.5x the size of MoM2E.

I wonder which random Twitch stream the Arkham Horror segment will end up on this time...