Brace For Impact - battle report episode 2

By pace1955, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

Started up a new channel for Armada! Here is our second battle report video!

Edited by pace1955

Very nicely done. I particularly like the closeup video shots with the iPhone. I thought that Suicide Squad had that game, I guess the objective really mattered!

12 hours ago, sarumanthewhite said:

Very nicely done. I particularly like the closeup video shots with the iPhone. I thought that Suicide Squad had that game, I guess the objective really mattered!

Thank you, I thought so too! We did a review of this game on our podcast along with a discussion of other aspects of the game. You can check it out at https://braceforimpactarmada.podbean.com/

Just subscribed and downloaded the available episodes. Sounds very interesting...

Thanks for posting. Great content!

Edited by Ophion
typos

Dash has the ability to reroll his anti-ship die. That was never used in this game.

“While attacking, you may reroll 1 die for each enemy squadron or enemy ship at distance 1 .“

2 hours ago, Triangular said:

Dash has the ability to reroll his anti-ship die. That was never used in this game.

“While attacking, you may reroll 1 die for each enemy squadron or enemy ship at distance 1 .“

In this game the YT-2400 was a generic squadron. We are working on being more clear so we don't incorrectly refer to ships and squadrons by their common names like "Dash" and "Yavaris" when those aren't the specific titles being used. Thank you for watching!

2 hours ago, pace1955 said:

In this game the YT-2400 was a generic squadron. We are working on being more clear so we don't incorrectly refer to ships and squadrons by their common names like "Dash" and "Yavaris" when those aren't the specific titles being used. Thank you for watching!

That explains it then. Thanks for sharing.