ION Radio - Return to the Rim Intro and Act I

By Fraggle_Rock, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

John and Ken "Return to the Rim" and play through the Rebellion in the Rim campaign once again. This time, John takes over for the Empire, and Ken continues as the Rebellion. In this video, we explore our fleets, discuss our initial bases, and talk about our "house rules" being used for this playing of the campaign.

Today we release our "Introduction video" with the first two battles of Act I being released on September 11th and September 18th.

Round 1 Battle 1

Round 1 Battle 2

Edited by Fraggle_Rock
Added content

Love it!

I'm not sure if you're aware, but raid tokens don't "stack," so you could have banked your nav tokens on turn 1, spent the tokens on turn 2 or 3 to discard the raid, and still use your normal dial.

3 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Love it!

I'm not sure if you're aware, but raid tokens don't "stack," so you could have banked your nav tokens on turn 1, spent the tokens on turn 2 or 3 to discard the raid, and still use your normal dial.

Bertie, I can honestly say that I was NOT aware of that. This would have changed the whole game for me, but it is what it is. Thank you for pointing this out. :)

10 hours ago, Fraggle_Rock said:

Bertie, I can honestly say that I was NOT aware of that. This would have changed the whole game for me, but it is what it is. Thank you for pointing this out. :)

No prob. If you want to read up on it, CGYSO says it better than I do. http://cannotgetyourshipout.blogspot.com/2019/08/a-quick-primer-on-raid.html?m=1

Damm it I was really rooting for Ken here!!

I believe those mc30 had the firepower to take the quasar and sail into the sunset.

Keep up the campaing!

Thanks, DerRitter. The MC30 fleet will continue to gain support with help from the Rebel Alliance. I suspect it will be a force to contend with in short order.

Part 2 of Round 1 has been released. Let us know what you think.

You never have to watch to know that Ken lost another match. 😢