Ossus Artifacts

By John Hollerung, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

In the F&D Core Rulebook page 374 there is a Lost Artifact excerpt for Ossus that makes comments on Ajunta Pall's Lightsaber and The Relle Talisman. I cannot find these spec'd out in any of the books. Has anyone found or done this? Also it appears at least the Relle Talisman is new? Is F&D material Canon?

pg 190 has some rules for generic artifacts, and pg 396 has some vague descriptions of what kind of powers other artifacts could have.

I didn't see anything else though. Perhaps Ajunta Pall's lightsaber could just be heavily pre-modded or allow for the use of a Force power.

On 9/7/2020 at 11:16 PM, John Hollerung said:

In the F&D Core Rulebook page 374 there is a Lost Artifact excerpt for Ossus that makes comments on Ajunta Pall's Lightsaber and The Relle Talisman. I cannot find these spec'd out in any of the books. Has anyone found or done this? Also it appears at least the Relle Talisman is new? Is F&D material Canon?

F&D material is not necessarily canon, though much of it is derived from it. Other material is specifically Legends material. Ossus itself is canon, though the rest may or may not be.