Dream Eaters Silver Key [SPOILERS]

By awp832, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

So, for a long time I was aggressively avoiding spoilers for Dream Eaters, since I was a bit behind where other players were in terms of the scenarios. I finally finished the DE campaign today. Unfortunately, avoiding spoilers has robbed me of the ability to check and see if I was missing something. But ah well, I can do that now.

Point is, I'm not sure how to get the silver key. This item is pretty important to much of the campaign resolution but I can't seem to understand how you actually acquire it. I think it should be earned in A Thousand Shapes of Horror, and I think that "by rights" we earned it. We "recovered a strange key", which sent us to R3. But nowhere that I can find does it say during resolution that you record in your campaign log that you got the silver key, or that an investigator can add it to their deck etc.

Am I just blind and missing this? Is it some kind of misprint?

I enjoyed the campaign but not possessing the Silver Key really made a huge difference, and I feel like I missed out.

In A Thousand Shapes of Horror, if you reach Resolution 1 (i.e., you successfully get through the scenario, rather than being defeated), the second bullet point of the resolution reads: "In your Campaign Log, record the investigators possess the Silver Key. Any one investigator may choose to add The Silver Key (Key to the Gate of Dreams) to their deck. This card does not count toward that investigator’s deck size." Maybe this line is missing from your scenario sheet? I know there were a few issues with printing and packaging in the campaign - I know of people who didn't receive the Epilogue sheet so they were left a bit disappointed at the end...