Atomic Bonds: The Capital Wasteland: Enclave Win Condition Issue

By buffaloseven, in Fallout

Tonight decided to try the co-op scenario for The Capital Wasteland as the Enclave faction. So, the victory conditions are:
  • 1 goal per survivor is complete
  • There are 3 Shield [Tokens] on Project Purity

So, just going through the quest line for the Enclave:
  • Stage 44 - 0 Shield Tokens
  • Complete 44 - +1 Shield Token on Project Purity
  • Stage 45/101 - 1 Shield Token on Project Purity
  • Complete 45 - 1 Shield Token on Project Purity
  • Stage 49/67 - 1 Shield Token on Project Purity
  • Complete 49 - +1 Shield Token on Project Purity
  • Stage 41/94 - 2 Shield Tokens on Project Purity
  • Complete 51 - 2 Shield Tokens on Project Purity
  • Stage 54/157 - 2 Shield Tokens on Project Purity

Now, on 54, the goal is to quest at any settlement and spend 10 caps, which adds a shield to your space. There's no more quest advancement and the various side quests that spawn have nothing to do with the Enclave faction tokens. Project Purity itself is a wasteland space, not a settlement. So how are you supposed to get 3 shield tokens on Project Purity? I feel like I must be missing something, or can you technically not beat this?

I ended up playing it as "3 shield [tokens] have been added to the map." but it's late and I wouldn't put it past me just not catching something. Anyone else run into the same issue? It would be nice to have an official clarification on this one.

Just came here to check if this issue had been encountered by anyone else. Must be an oversight by the testing team not realizing that the last shield goes on the current space for that final quest, and not Project Purity. I played it similar to you did, as when you place that final token, it goes on Purity for the 3rd and final one, and not on the space you do the quest on.

Seemed balanced this way, I could've lost on my final 3 enemy movement pulls, but lucked out and the Brotherhood didn't come up, and I was able to complete my last quest for the win.

Just encountered the same issue and had to resolve it the same way. Haha