[PODCAST] The Genesys Archives: The Unseen World

By Johan Marek Phoenix Knight, in Genesys

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmYAZS1hZmYAMS1mZgBjMy0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAPVWXG0rH87RqPm0OFUqaa5BwASGPgCKNomSJnz8wBIT1ni%2FAAAAgEMAAAAEhj4AijaJkiZ8%2FMASE9Z4vwAA7LnIt0AAAABEgAQAFY159OOndRGgxCJ7LWHdCE%3D&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=2020082005.04&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=cOtNjeQFWE6lKKhmBQSmjNC9OiItUdgYAdSGMPZonh-XAtoydGa-ygSVdvYznGP-x_IZITwxyvg.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjU2MzU4ODUyMzRCOTI1MkRERTAwNTc2NkQ5RDlGMjc2NTY1RjYzRTIiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJWaldJVWpTNUpTM2VBRmRtMmRueWRsWmZZLUkifQ.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.i9Aohnhgai1HVD7X0DjYifEsGCT5TfmWz0mIA4aMA_Mh81Ip1Kt1oUbwj1OhFP9FkMklQCfhVEXfMf1GKKbGwOSsVQuHskPlBWrR7i-koKUZ4aBQZ2h_o695eDLwiWGmM4L0v8j6Qxir4EIQbV5xxqAwwmdVgHpz_5Fams0tv5fmtL0ygYNpwFhlwlKQIjHo5f91yeApN1xnumy2hiXcZ50KVbRn-TQMfVozfaguZzsqGJYqqynEsWxUnM6P2kMByydtA2GHtglGfACC0oOpsGIWpAzeCCywfNNj_0gQEAricHg8Rg8jfJJbHabno4AOT9kL88FEOW7IQEG0VinY2w&animation=true

I am super excited to introduce to you all something I and my friends have been working on for a long time now: The Genesys Archives! The Genesys Archives is a ttrpg actual play podcast using Fantasy Flight Games's Genesys roleplaying system, centered around storytelling. The Genesys Archives is currently available on Youtube , Spotify , Google Podcasts , Anchor , Breaker , Radiopublic , and soon to be more.

Our first campaign is set in the Unseen World, an urban fantasy setting of my own creation that some of you might recognize, especially if you are veterans here on the forums. Specifically, our campaign follows a gang of mortals, semi-mortals, and supernatural misfits as they try to survive in Las Vegas, the City of Sin. The player characters include Joan, a tiny, sassy young Magus who works as a bartender at the local faerie bar, Elianna, a regal and composed half-fae socialite, Voltaire, a suave and confident fixer for the satanic mob, Cayden, a world-weary monster hunter/bounty hunter, and Rian, a much fresher-faced monster hunter. They are brought together as a string of strange murders risks tipping the fragile balance between the supernatural factions of the city.

We will be releasing new episodes every Friday. An introduction and the first episode are currently available.

Want to join the cast of the Genesys Archives in our group discord for some exclusive access? We’ve got goofs gallore, and you might be able to get your hands on some Unseen World worldbuilding secrets...

https://discord.gg/z9syE3