Kaito/Kuni & Crane/Phoenix Alliance

By FelixFenix, in Lore Discussion

Could it be possible for Kaito Spirit Seekers to aid the Kuni Lands by safely relocating Earth Kami from other Crustacean Province to the Kuni Wastes?

Same within the Crane Lands. Could they relocate Earth Kami from another Province to a Tsunami impacted Province?

Edited by FelixFenix

I think that's a "technically yes, but practically no" situation. IMHO, it would be like this - Could you fill a bath for yourself by filling a cup with hot water in the kitchen and then taking it to the bathroom? Other factors weigh in as well - the Kaito are a small family be Great Clan standards, I'd say in the same category as the Yogo (which would make them smaller than at least one Minor Clan). You'd need to get a large proportion of the family involved. You would also be taking them away from somewhere else. Now, if I'm right, new small kami will come into existence over time where they were taken from, but you'd need to be taking care of the ones in the new place so they don't die.

Cool!

Yeah I agree that will be a colossal task and it cannot be done by a single individual, but you start your journey by taking a first step. Maybe petitioning slots in the Kaito School, Marriage Arrangements.

This could be an interesting arc for a campaign...

It could be interesting for a generational campaign.

39 minutes ago, Diogo Salazar said:

It could be interesting for a generational campaign.

I like this, very much! Thanks for the idea.

why would the Earth Kami not be in the Tsunami region of Crane lands? and where did the Tsunami hit?

Edited by Daeglan
16 minutes ago, FelixFenix said:

I like this, very much! Thanks for the idea.

May I suggest Pendragon RPG?

it might offer some ideas on how to run such a campaign.

1 hour ago, Daeglan said:

why would the Earth Kami not be in the Tsunami region of Crane lands? and where did the Tsunami hit?

I read a while ago that the Earth Kami could be the best option for the desalination process for the tsunami impacted Crane lands. And although they exist a temporary relocation of some of the Earth Kami could help speed the process.

Healing the earth would definitely require invoking earth Kami. The tsunami-affected provinces on the crane coast shouldn't really need the help, though - they're not cursed or impure, just really soggy.

Well, Salty, mostly.

1 hour ago, KakitaKaori said:

Well, Salty, mostly.

That's how I feel whenever they show the FFG live schedule...