new site

By blarknob, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

Looks pretty cool so far

I do not like only having the choice of a few games from the site to be an Avatar. TI3 is not even one of the choices.

My guess is they will add other games as they go along. Even so, I hope they eventually add the ability to use your own avatar.

I have to say though, I do prefer the smilies in this version! And it looks like there are more editing options! cool.gif

Looks nice.

But I wish it worked, I can't edit my profile or navigate any more, just keep coming back to the main FFG page all the time.

Have to use "previous page" in explorer to navigate llorando.gif

I clicked on the Community tab at the top and then scrolled down to Access your Profile. That worked for me.

Any one think that theavatar panel is too large and say in a multi page PBem will look inneficent for scrolling?

Now I get it gui%C3%B1o.gif

This new forum is a game of chance, a sort of game among games.

Editing profile, posting and navigating only works half of the time.

It is a 50-50 lottery gran_risa.gif

andrey said:

Any one think that theavatar panel is too large and say in a multi page PBem will look inneficent for scrolling?

Absolutely. I don't really care how many games somebody owns or how many friends (or points... how do those work?) they have. Perhaps there will be a way we can edit how we read the forums.

Mike_Evans said:

andrey said:

Absolutely. I don't really care how many games somebody owns or how many friends (or points... how do those work?) they have. Perhaps there will be a way we can edit how we read the forums.

The friends part could be useful if it had a link that let you see who that person's friends are, so you could look and say "oh, i should add him".

Not that I'm exactly sure what "friends are for" (other than protecting you from tigers in the jungles in India).

Mike_Evans said:

andrey said:

I kinda only care about someone's stats. For what other reason would you have a forum?

just posting for testing, can't find my way around here bostezo.gif

no one can. also corazon_roto.gif no PBeM...I mean...I didn't play in it, but I watched some games, like it was TV...lol.

Hi everybody and welcome to the sequel of "Moving to a new forum". Yet again we choose not to migrate the old forums but instead rely on our users ability to remember everything including our not yet put to the faq rules issues sorpresa.gif

well at least I see the PBeM is here, we just missed it sonrojado.gif

All this new sprouting reminds me of Isaac Asimov's The Last Question only it doesn't take as long...

www.multivax.com/last_question.html

Well, at least it's prettier than the old site . . .

That's something, right?

Watch those points climb!

No edit, so here's my third message in a short amount of time.

Why is so much of the page in Spanish?

I never realized how much I depend on the avatars. For instance, GMO is a big galaxy, Mike a big no smoking sign, etc

Bill

GMO said:

And then go back down for no obvious reason! preocupado.gif

And with this new forum Firefox don't seems to be spell checking me anymore. llorando.gif

Ugluk said:

GMO said:

And then go back down for no obvious reason! preocupado.gif

And with this new forum Firefox don't seems to be spell checking me anymore. llorando.gif

Are you sure sured surrled ?

Hmmm you are right, firefox must not be able to "see" what we type. sad.gif

Bill

OK, I am adding different poeple as a friend to see how this thing works.

Bill

Not happy about the change, but what can ya do.... sad.gif

I hate moving. enfadado.gif

Perhaps now is a good time to look for alternate space to house the community? I think FFG in their marketing stunt for Androids have fu.... up yet a 3rd time in a relatively short period of time. To me this is kinda unacceptable. How come you guys meekly (or at least appears to) accept it?