The Rise of Red Skull -

By Daft Blazer, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Got my notification today, it should arrive sometime tomorrow 🥳 🥳 🥳

Anyone got theirs yet?

Got mine too. Not sure when it will be delivered though. I didn't even think it released this week.

I got my shipping soon notification last week. Still waiting for tracking information update. Pulling my hair out.

20 minutes ago, JasonMFlow said:

Got mine too. Not sure when it will be delivered though. I didn't even think it released this week.

It releases on Firday.

29 minutes ago, Duciris said:

It releases on Friday.

Including the UK?

22 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Including the UK?

I can't promise, but they have yet to announce that it's releasing here (?) I think.

Their shipping has been pretty lack luster since they moved to doing all Asmodee in house. I used to get every preorder at last 2 days before the street date. The last few I've gotten have either been the day after it released..or in Hulk's case a full week later.Just got the UPS notice that my Red Skull will deliver on Saturday...after the street date.

53 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Including the UK?

I was told that it was on the new release sheet from Asmodée UK last week, although it was going to need to be allocated, because there wasn't going to be enough for every shop's orders.

So, yes but not for everyone.

Bah! I pre-ordered at the beginning of May. Been waiting impatiently since.

TK, if what you say is true then there are clearly issues in Asmodee's capacity to publish/distribute efficient numbers of units. Is this why Kang is not available yet to pre-order at my usual UK on-line stores I wonder?

Edited by Janaka

I’m Uk based.

I got my "Shipping soon" email but have yet to get a tracking number. Which doesn't make me feel great about its chances of getting here by Friday. And making it even worse is that my Fallout expansion, which supposedly shipped, is stuck in "order processed: ready for pickup" limbo for the past two days.

22 minutes ago, maniakmedic said:

I got my "Shipping soon" email but have yet to get a tracking number. Which doesn't make me feel great about its chances of getting here by Friday. And making it even worse is that my Fallout expansion, which supposedly shipped, is stuck in "order processed: ready for pickup" limbo for the past two days.

Yep. This right here is why I didn't pre-order RotRS from FFG after doing so from Thor through Hulk. I don't mind receiving things a day or two after street date but when I live in the metro area of which FFG's headquarters is a suburb and my pre-orders don't arrive until at least a week after release date, I'll take my chances driving 20 minutes to FFG to buy on release date.

33 minutes ago, maniakmedic said:

My Dr Strange deck was stuck like that. After 14 days FFG will consider it lost and send a replacement if you email customer support.

Edited by codytx2

I have mine now.

Edited by Humantorch101
42 minutes ago, Humantorch101 said:

I have mine now.

I'm not the slightest bit jealous. No, not one bit. Not at all.

Mine arrived this morning (UK) 💃🏻 💃🏻 💃🏻

Edited by Daft Blazer
11 hours ago, BCumming said:

Yep. This right here is why I didn't pre-order RotRS from FFG after doing so from Thor through Hulk. I don't mind receiving things a day or two after street date but when I live in the metro area of which FFG's headquarters is a suburb and my pre-orders don't arrive until at least a week after release date, I'll take my chances driving 20 minutes to FFG to buy on release date.

I’ve debated doing this also. My Doctor Strange pack arrived a month after release. Have you had luck with the FFG building having product in stock?

11 hours ago, BCumming said:

10 minutes ago, KimJoshIl said:

I’ve debated doing this also. My Doctor Strange pack arrived a month after release. Have you had luck with the FFG building having product in stock?

If I didn't live 3 hours away I definitely would, too.

Hey, I got my Shipping notification! Well, shipping soon. It's actually for Arkham Horror stuff. 🤬

Well, I got the notification that it departed yesterday afternoon and should be arriving here tomorrow. That's going to be a bit of a tight schedule to keep, so we'll see if it actually happens.

I’ve played the first scenario and squeaked a victory, Spider Woman perished, but Hawkeye finished Crossbones off the next turn. I enjoyed the two new Heroes, though I think the decks could be improved a lot!

it’s early to say, having only completed the first scenario, but the campaign looks a little “light” in its content..... as I say this may be premature, we’ll see!

hope you all get your boxes tomorrow 👍

waiting for Gloomhaven, Jaws of the Lion to arrive now 🤯

Edited by Daft Blazer
36 minutes ago, Daft Blazer said:

hope you all get your boxes tomorrow 👍

waiting for Gloomhaven, Jaws of the Lion to arrive now 🤯

The tracking info I’ve got indicates I should get mine tomorrow.

I’m also waiting for JotL, followed by Pandemic Legacy: Season 0 and The Innsmouth Conspiracy for the Arkham Horror card game. It’s going to be a good few months for board games!

Mine got delivered (after ordering it from a vaguely nearby shop after my FLGS was severely short-supplied) this afternoon (UK). It's pretty awesome.

I stopped playing Arkham, as I found it too punishing solo, having said that , I’ve been considering buying a couple of the new investigator decks 🤪

11 hours ago, KimJoshIl said:

I've heard reports that their stock has been good for at least the last few releases. Honestly haven't checked FFG HQ in months since my FLGS is even closer. They've gotten enough stock to put on shelves since Dr. Strange (maybe since Thor/Widow?), so that's where I'm starting tomorrow.

I'm jealous of you people who already have yours!

In the meantime, I'm going to go play some <i>Marvel's Avengers</i> on the PS4. If anybody here has it on PS4 and wants to team up, shoot me a message on PS4. I'm maniakmedic on there, too.