Dragonholt

By Madcap, in Realms of Terrinoth

I am starting a Realms of Terrinoth game in the near future. Since I own Legacy of Dragonholt and have a map and quasi-source-book of the town, I figure the village of Dragonholt would be a good starting point for the party. I am thankful for the posted digital map of the town, as I have something to show over Discord as a visual aid. I have started a Google Document to put together notes and such about Dragonholt. Before I get too far, and possibly reproduce already-created work, has anyone else made gaming notes and such for Dragonholt in their RoT game? I did some searching on the forums., but I did not see much other than some interest in doing the same by others. I am willing to share what little I have thus far.

I really wish they would release a PDF version of Legacy of Dragonholt with hyperlinks in the various documents. It would aid me greatly in this endeavor as well as playing LoD much easier.

I also wish they would create a Genesys version of Legacy of Dragonholt. I love the game as it is, but having as in the RPG format would also be fun to play.

I know it's in the barony of Allerfeldt, between Goldhall and the Eventide forest. I actually had a pdf of all of it before, but tried finding it the other day, and no idea where I buried it. I'll message you if I locate it.

Here's the little bit I do have (be sure to use Chrome, as for some reason, can't see the pdfs in Firefox). https://www.scabard.com/pbs/campaign/235523/place/307602

Edited by IamGazrok

You can often find pics of the cards just in a Google image search