So my Birthday Pressies arrived..

By ExpandingUniverse, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

My wife bought me the Core starter bundle off Dungeonland and after picking my brains without giving anything away also bought me the Clan packs...

I now have Core, Imperial & Elemental Cycles and I'm just waiting for one clan pack to arrive (Lion)...

She has created a monster... I am leaving the Cycles and clan packs closed for now as I relearn one of my fave card games.

....and the foolish woman said she's more than willing to play and create her own decks... WITH MY CARDS.. OH THE CHEEK OF IT ALL!!! 🤣

Thank her with some luxury play tokens and have fun.

i bought her jewelery & flowers for her birthdays, chrimbo pressies, Valentine's pressies and sometimes '...just because...'.. and I bought her a kitchen, she bought me a guitar - I got the better part of the deal :D

On 8/27/2020 at 6:07 PM, ExpandingUniverse said:

i bought her jewelery & flowers for her birthdays, chrimbo pressies, Valentine's pressies and sometimes '...just because...'.. and I bought her a kitchen, she bought me a guitar - I got the better part of the deal :D

<grin> All good...but if you buy some luxury play tokens, it'll encourage her to want to play l5r with you, is what I'm saying.